2;Kidnapped

*Y/n's Pov*

I woke up at about seven in the morning. I groaned and hopped out of bed, my bones acking in protest. I got dressed in my favorite (what clothing you want to wear). I yawned and went into the kitchen . I made my favorite breakfast and ate while watching TV. I was watching Spongebob. It was literally the only show that didn't give me nightmares! Everything else seemed too horrific, graphic, or just creepy.

After eating breakfast I forgot that I was meant to hide in my room so that my friends couldn't get me. My parent(s) weren't home so they couldn't help me.... And my sibling(s) were at their friends house for the summer. I ran to my room and went inside. (Btw, if I say something about upstairs or downstairs ignore that. I keep think this is a two story house....). I sat on my bed and opened up my tablet just to be grabbed from behind and picked up. I screamed and struggled in the strangers grip. I kicked the person causing them to grunt and drop me. I turned around and saw Mike. I panicked and tried to run, but was only blocked by fritz. I looked around and saw that I was surround, Mike behind me, Fritz in front of me, Violetta to my right, and the wall at my left. Curse that wall, it was working with them. (Um... Are you out of it?!).

"Y/n! You have to come!" Violetta screamed at me. Mike tried to grab me but I ducked.

"Yeah! Come on!" Fritz yelled. Violetta tried to grab me when she jumped towards me, but I moved out of the way.

"Let's go! I don't have time for this!" Mike yelled. He grabbed me and they tied me up. I wiggled an twisted in the ropes binds. They put tape over my mouth and shoved me in a giant potato sack.

"Mmmmhmmmm! mmm MmMmmmmm hmhmHM!"

"Shut your mouth! We can't understand you so there's no use!" Fritz said frustrated. I growled and sat still as they dragged me to that testing area.

~Time skip brought to you by the first reader of this story, Elena!~ (Sorry if you didn't want to be mentioned <:()

I was slid out of the sack and in an elevator. It had the picture of that ballerina in it and a few buttons. I started to shake in fear. I brought out my phone.

"Guys... This is what I was afraid of.." I showed them the video. Just as the video was over, it lost connection. They had a look of fear on their faces.

"We have to get out of here!" Violetta yelled. They started to jam the button that went to the top, where we came from. The elevator started to malfunction and the power went out. I screamed, it echoed through the building making everyone more scared. We heard music farther away. Circus music. We started running around the elevator, making it shake. Soon, it broke and we were falling....Falling...

About twenty minutes passed and we were all crying. My friends were telling me how sorry they were for making me come here. The elevator was still falling. We knew we were gonna die. The elevator was picking up speed the longer it fell. It was dark. We wondered if anyone would find us. Wondered if anyone would remember us, or mourn us. I knew my family would, they loved me. But Mike never got to see his dad. His dad died when he was used as a test subject in an experiment. He was melted by a new found acid.

The elevator soon hit the ground, knocking every one of us out cold....... (°∆°;)

~About five minutes later~

I opened my eyes and saw the wrecked elevator, and my friends checking each other for injuries. They saw me and ran over, checking me too. Luckily none of us were hurt. Except for Fritz' headache and a bruise here and there on us. We looked around and saw that we were in a dark room, with circus music.... Making us huddle together in fear. That circus music is the kind that those malfunctioning animatronics, making us create an all new version of terrifyed. I tried to calm myself down but I started to hear footsteps, banging, thumping, knocking, etc. It made me uneasy.

Me and my friends soon got tired, we huddled together and somehow fell asleep....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope everyone enjoyed!