7;uhm...

I woke up and felt something hard beside me. I looked over to it and saw Funtime Freddy! I screamed and jumped off the bed.

"Oh! I didn't mean to startle you!" He yelled. I backed away and checked to see if I was okay. I found nothing unusual and sighed.

"It's okay Funtime Freddy.... I'm just not comfortable with people in my bed... Heh, not like that. I just... Like being alone." I told him with a fake smile. He nodded and looked around awkwardly. I scratched the back of my head and looked to where Bonner was. He held out a bowl of cereal to me and a bowl of... What is that? Bolts?

I sat down and ate quietly. Bonner seemed confused, he began to squeak at me and the next thing I knew, he was in my face with his mouth wide open. I screamed and fell backwards. Funtime Freddy rushed to me and asked what was wrong.

"B-Bonner attacked me!" I yelled and pointed accusingly at the little puppet. Freddy laughed and picked Bonner up.

"No he didn't. You're just imagining things!" Freddy reassured me. Yeah right. I know when somethings real or not, and that was real! I think..

Bonner stuck his little tongue out at me, he did attack me!

I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my mouth, throat, and stomach. It hurt in an odd way, like... Kinda like a sting. (If you have ever eaten one of these large leaves that have a thing like ranch in them, you will know. I did that, but the poison didn't do anything harmful... I think.) I began to cough uncontrollably, I needed water. My throat and mouth were very dry, making me unable to breathe. I held my throat and drank the milk from my cereal, bad idea. It helped but then the pain and dryness got worse. (Seriously, don't eat those leaves. They are poisonous but hey, if I see something funny in the yard or something that's a plant I'll eat it! This is really what it felt like too..BTW, you got poisoned if you haven't noticed XD) Funtime Freddy came over to me and attempted to help, only to get held back by Bonner. Freddy yelled for the others to help out.

Soon after, all of the animatronics were in the room. They saw exactly what was happening. Ballora, Spring Bonnie(Adventure), Springtrap,and Baby helped Freddy, while Funtime Foxy, Springtrap (adventure), and the.. Scary animatronic helped me. They got me water and gave me some sort of pill, I didn't care what the pill was, I needed something to help!

After about..Eh... Fifteen minutes Funtime Freddy was free and Bonner was put in a cage. My throat was no longer a desert, more like a water bottle with drops of water in it still. Funtime Foxy was looking in my throat and looking at my tongue. They figured out I got poisoned and sat down. They already gave me a poisoning pill. I looked over at Bonner and saw that he was sitting in the corner of his cage with his head in his hands. I cautiously walked over to him. I tapped on his arm, and tried to get my hand out of the cage. It was stuck.

Bonner looked at my hand, he looked at me. Then, he attacked my hand in a violent manner. He sunk his teeth, which for some reason were hard and sharp, into my skin. He began to tear the flesh. He tore off the skin all the way up my arm, and even permanently broke a few bones in my arms. Blood went E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. Ballora opened the cage and took Bonner off my arm and into a reinforced cage. The rest of the animatronics were rapping my arm in a shirt to stop the bleeding.

My vision slowly began to get darker...... I passed out from blood loss~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~