6;This isn't funtime!

I awake to find myself in a dark room. It had a large window and many buttons, much like a control panel. There was little toys on the window and sitting on the panel. I tried to look outside the panel to see if anyone would help me, but all I saw was a scary animatronic. It had sharp teeth, much like Ballora. It had no hair and one of it's eyes were hanging out, the eye that was in was a glowing red. It's body was made up of wires that appeared to be tied in a knot for some reason. It had a detachable clown nose and it's face was porcelain white.. It was absolutely terrifying. (Picture above)

I let out a scream making it try to break the window. I began to panic as red lights started to flash and a loud ringing noise sounded in the air. I began to have a flash back of all my life up to this moment. It was rather amazing, my family, my friends, my awards, accomplishments, many many things I was proud of. And here I was, about to be killed by an animatronic that could possibly be Ballora or her identical twin that was all messed up. I doubted this was Ballora, she wouldn't attack me... Right?

It's pounding on the window began to get louder and harder, finally making cracks in the window. I then remembered this was much like the incident my uncle died in...

~~~My first flashback!~~~

I haven't seen my uncle in a while, and I was starting to get suspicious. My parent(s) were acting strange when I asked about him. I snuck in their bedroom, hoping to see what the fuss was about. They flipped on the TV to the news report...

"Local man killed at Rachel's, his body was found in the security office with the window in front of where he would be broken. Who or what killed him is unknown at the moment but officials believe that it was either the old animatronic Candy or Blank. Researchers are still looking for evidence. That's all for tonight. Now for the weather, we are seeing some clouds role in my from the east so if you live around (where you live) get ready for some rain!"

~~~End of flashback~~~

I felt a tear run down my face, not because I was scared and about to die, but because I was remembering all the great things my uncle and me did together. It was because of animatronics my uncle is dead..... If that didn't happen, I would be with him probably at the park playing a game...

I noticed that the animatronic wasn't banging, so I looked at the window.

It was broken.

But there is one question bound to be answered, where is it now?

I turned around to be met with the large creature. It looked down at me in such an odd way.... I couldn't quite place it. It's eyes seemed as though it wasn't about to kill me... I just don't know. That's when it swooped down and grabbed me, taking me through the vents. It grabbed me with the wires it had attached to it, which stayed tightly around me. I was scared. I began to screamed, cry, kick, anything I could do to try and get free. As it crawled, it would sometimes look behind itself at me. Creepy.

We had arrived at who-knows-where and I was dropped. I could here it crawl and climb around but I couldn't see it. Every once in a while I would be able to see just a glimpse of it's eye.

"YbnjkOghU.... hbhjAkbvghRjkvkkvE NovghOjkvgjgdrT ghbghGjvOjvghIgjkvgNuguivrtttG ThjjO guvGqowuxElpoczzT uhmHouuhUjgvgRkjvT khbIiiobsF obhjvYvihvOjkvhkU OjvhBvgEkbhvY vgiMhkvghE" It said. (For those of you who don't speak robot, I put in a 'secret' code. Right, you guys are lazy. The words are in caps. But, I'll tell you what he/she said. You Are Not Going To Get Hurt If You Obey Me.) I tilted my head in confusion, just to hear more distorted speech. I felt myself being lifted up. I turn my head to see Funtime Freddy. As soon as he hears the other animatronic his face turns serious.

"You, will not hurt her you dismantled scrap metal! Oh, excuse my french Y/n." He said. Oh, that must be animatronic cursing. (Nope, he just didn't want you to hear that because it is rude! :P) He continued to yell insults at it as he held me close to him. I saw the thing behind him and tapped him, he turned around and ran at it. The animatronic began to flee for good.

Funtime Freddy looked down at me, smiling. I smiled back and he began to walk. I kept glancing behind us to make sure that creepy dude wasn't following or watching from the vents. Luckily, everytime I turned around not one thing that would be 'alive' would be in sight. I smiled to myself and began to fall asleep....

​​​​​~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~In dream :D~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I opened my eyes and I was met with that scary animatronic. I screamed but no sound came out, I looked back up at the animatronic to see me, I was grinning devilishly. I looked down and saw a mass of wires, I noticed that my right eye hung out of it's socket and close to behind my head.

I was the animatronic.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~Awake!~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I opened my eyes, screaming. I looked around me frantically, then at myself. I was the same me, and I was in Freddy's room again sitting with Bonner. He uncovered his ears and gave me an inquisitive look.

"O-oh... I'm sorry Bonner, I just had a really scary nightmare!" I said. He shook his head playfully and walked to his oven that dinged. He brought out a small carrot cake and gave me half. I thanked him and took it in my hand. I took a bite and found that it was amazing!

"Oh my! This is soooo good! How the heck do you cook like this?!" I asked him. He shrugged and ate the rest of his, falling backwords in delight. I laughed and looked at a tiny clock by his fridge. It was 10 pm!

"Wowie! It sure is late, better head to bed. Goodnight Bonner!" I told him before exiting his room. I noticed Funtime Freddy alseep on his writing desk, so I slept in his bed. I took my a while to get on it, seeing as it was high up. As soon as I did, I layed down and was met with complete comfort. It was so fluffy I was gonna die! (;)). I fell alseep soon after getting comfortable..... Going into a dreamless slumber that was quite pleasing since I had a nightmare when I passed out...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey everyone! I know this wasn't much longer than the rest but it's about a page and a half longer. (3.5 pages). Well, I hope you guys/gals have a great day/night! Baiiii!!! :33333

​​​​