11; Idk

I woke up and looked around the room, I saw that Funtime Freddy fell asleep. He was still in his human form. I still do feel bad for him.... All of that pain he feels.... It must haunt him.

I walked over to him and sat down beside him, to keep him from the pain that lingers inside him. His face seemed to calm down and he hugged my arm that wasn't hurt. Blush tinted my face and I decided to draw, but I really couldn't. One arm was a perminent injury and the other was about to become a cuddle toy. I sighed and laid back. Guess I had to wait until he woke up.

~2 hours later~

​​​​​ He was still sleeping.... And holding my arm tightly, and I mean TIGHTLY.

~4 hours later~

Guess what, he's still sleeping.

~30 minutes after~

His eyes opened and he didn't seem like he just woke up. He grinned and squeezed my arm tighter.

"I was awake the whole time~" He said. I huffed and tried to get my arm free, but I didn't have luck on my side. He pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap.

"Is this neccessary?" I asked. He nodded,
​​​​​​
"Yes, remember, the pain I feel when I'm not close to you?" He asked. I nodded and heard a knock the the door. I tried to get up put he pulled me back down. He held my hand and we both went to the door. He opened it and revealed Funtime Foxy.

"Freddy how could you l-" Before she could finish Freddy closed the door and laughed nervously.

"I-it's nothing. I just f-forgot to help her with s-somthing!" He said. I nodded and sat down, just to be pulled right back up. I squeaked and tried to balance myself. Once balanced, I crossed my arms and looked at Funtime Freddy.

"Now that's was not neccessary." I told him. He shrugged and looked around the room. Then he sat down. -_-. I found an outfit and thought I could wear it. is what I was wearing for today. I wondered who got it.... (Yeah, it's totally not evident since it's freaking purple and white.).

I walked into a closet in the room and told Freddy I would be right back. he put up an argument but I won, I needed to wear this!

About two minutes later I walked out of the closet and saw Freddy laying on the floor, sleeping. (We've gone through this. HE IS A LIAR!). I decided to sit by him, and once again, I lost my arm rights. I shook my arm around and eventually got tired and pinched his arm. He instantly shot up and hugged me, obviously not gonna let me go....

I soon fell alseep in his arms, being too tired to care what would happen. Not like he would hurt me or betray me..... Right?

__________________________________________________________________________
Heyo! Another chaptah finished!