I

Pedro picked up his phone and called Duarte, a friend of him since the 5th grade.
- Wazaaaaaaaaaaaa.- Picks up Duarte.
- Im just calling to say you should get prepared Dude.- Duarte and Pedro never called himselfs by the real names.
- Yeah, if you want to get laid tonight you should dress, put some perfume and get some jokes.- Says Duarte with his calm and deep voice.
- Ok, im gonna pick you up and your sister at 7?
- Ei! What you talking about picking up my sister?- Asks Duarte, suddenly losing his animated voice.
- Did'nt she told you?
- Tell me what?
- I've asked your sister to come with me to the prom, and she said yes so...
- What a turn of events! Although i don't agree with that, im gonna give you a discount.
- Great! Im gonna call Eduardo to se if he and his brother are ready.
- Bye.
- Bye.
As soon as the called ended, Pedro typed Eduardo's number on his phone.

Hello.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because i really worked hard to search English words because im portuguese. Im the storys Pedro and i wanted you to check out Duarte's wattpad account. Dont be shine and comment what you want me to write. Until the next chapter!!!

Duarte's wattpad account: annnacondas.
Carolina's wattpad account:
danosaur7.
Eduardo doesn't have a wattpad account.

P.S If you read annnacondas "Love Hurts" its not the same Eduardo.
2 P.S Sim, o inácio tem um irmão.