IV

Pedro woke up on the desert. He was wearing a oranje outfit, and he was on his knees and he had a hand on his shoulder. Pedro looked up and saw a man with a black mask and a knife. The man was talking to a camera. Pedro immediatly knew where he was. He always tought that was impossible to be kidnaped by them. But happened.
- Hello.- Said the man to the camera.- We have a knew prisioner. We are gonna cut his head of if you dont give us Farhid. If you dont remember Fahrid was envolved on the Porto Massacre, last friday, at the city of Porto on Portugal. We captured this man. Tell them your name.
Pedro didn't obeyd, and spoke:
- Go fuck yourself.
The man laughd and then said to the camera:
- This one's strong. We maybe recruit him to our army. I'm here to declare war on every country against the Islamic State. Since most part of the worlds country are against us, i declare Worl War.The 3rd World War.- The man gringed- Have a good day.

************************
Duarte couldn't believe Pedro was miles away, in some desert with a terrorist as a company. Laura was crying and Inês and Marte were trying to calm her down. Eduardo was shocked. Duarte got up and said:
- Were on a middle of a War. Me and Eduardo will recruit as soldiers, and we will free Pedro.
Eduardo agreed and said:
- Im only doing this for Pedro,- then he saw Inês angry face- and for you, my love.

Holy shit!!!!
Outbreak of war! What will happen? A question for YOU my friend.
Shoutout to annnacondas and danosaur7 for inspiring me to write this book.
Until next chapter!!!!

P.S You better say to your gilfriend that you would do anything for her. Believe me, you should.