III

Pedro picked up Duarte and his sister Laura at 7.
- You look amazing.- Saind Peter kissing Laura.
- Im still here.- Said Duarte, angry because he saw the kiss. Pedro and Laura laugh. Laura had a black dress the oposite color of her hair, that was blonde, almost white. When they arrived at the prom, Eduardo and Inês where there Inês smiled at Laura and then they disapeared. Eduardo was sweating.
Pedro laugh and Duarte asked what was happening. Pedro explained.
- Daymn son.- Said Duarte. He also did not saw that coming.
- I need you guys to keep the secret.
- We're good friend so we gonna keep the secret- said Pedro- but when she finds out it's gonna be worst.
- Who was she?- Asked Duarte, full of curiosity.
- You don't know her. She is a neighborhood girl. She is beautiful.
- I also have a beautiful girl.- Said Pedro who was slapped in the face by Duarte.
- I also have a beautiful girl.- Said Duarte, still locking to Pedro.
The prom was like a prom. At the end, everyone danced with their girlfriends and boyfriends. Pedro and Laura, Eduardo (who earlier decided to stay with Inês and not the girl he fucked) and Inês, and Duarte with Marta.
When the song ended, Pedro went to the bathroom. When he was washing his hand he saw a man with a black mask. The man tried to hit him with a basebol bat, but Pedro was faster and moved.
The man broke the mirror and Pedro tryed to get out of there, but was intercepted by another masked man that hold him. Pedro had no escape, and the last thing he saw was the man injecting him.
- What thw fuuuuu....- Pedro got knocked out.

Holy shit!!!!
What will hapen to Pedro?
Whait! Im the writer, i know!
Aniways, thank you for reading.
Shoutout to users annnacondas and danosaur7 for inspiring me to write this story.
Dont be shine and tell me what you think. Till next chapter!!!!

P.S Watch out for pedo's and terrorists on the bathroom.