VII

"Overnight, overnight, overnight, overnight, overnight.
I'm in the club with some real niggas.
Sadness around me.
How many niggas do real shit.
All of us making out i have killers outside who wont make it out.
I have killers outside, they will tell you how.
I've been rollin the swishers and i want the lord to help me."

Pedro always listen to that song when he was in some kind of depression or about to do a big thing. It was 3AM and Pedro was still up, thinkin about the plan that Duarte and Eduardo created. He was always thinking of the 3 possibilities that might have happen on the next day.
1st.  They all escape.
2nd. They all die.
3rd. The plan is just fake.
And it was thinking on thoae possibilities that he fell asslep.

##################################################

Pedro woke up with the sound of the prison alarm. He got up and all he saw where prisioners running, terrorist reloading their weapons, and other terrorists screaming "Get to the Patium now!"
Pedro was touched, and then he saw Duarte and Eduardo smiling.

- Okay, okay. - Pedro said.
They runned to the atrium and they saw a huge helicopter full of soldiers shoting at everyone. Fortunately, a soldier recognized Duarte and Eduardo, and stopped his teammate of shooting them. The soldier screamed:
" Get to the chopper ", and Eduardo and Duarte and Pedro started running. Pedro couldn't believe it, so he ran as fast as he could. Duarte and Eduardo were already in the chopper. Pedro was so close! He touched Eduardo's hand, but, suddenly, he was involved by a huge pain in his chest, and then everything went black.

Holy shit!
A bullet on the chest is not a good thing, i'll tell you that
Thanks for reading my new chapter. I haven't made a lot of chapters lately because of a little problem. But i can assure you that the next chapter will be out this week! Thank you so much guys, you all fucking epic.

My friends:
twentyphanpilots7
annnacondas
NerdAuthentic

P.S I dont realy know what to say...............