Introduction- Coming home

I was on my way back home from a nineteen hour flight from Texas in the United States. In Texas there was an enormous world wide horse racing tournament. My horse didn't win but he still came third overall. by the way my name is Katie Elizabeth Baldwin. I am a fifteen year old girl who loves horses. I have long brown hair which is normally in two or one plat, I always wear a checked shirt and    jeans. I have to wear big boots just in case something falls into my feet. One of my hoses is a girl named Moo, she is an Australian Stock horse and Moo is two years old. She is a beautiful golden brown horse with a creamy white stripe down the front of her head from ears to nose. Moo is a little bit cheeky and loves to mess around with your head. My other horse is a boy named Ranchie is a thoroughbred he is five years old, Ranchie, Ranchie is a light grey, white horse with dark grey spots on his back and with his marvellously long dark grey mane. He looks like a very smart horse. Ranchie is my racing horse and can be a little stubborn sometimes but most of the time he can be the best horse in the world.

When we got home I was asleep in the back of the car but mum gentle woke me up. I nearly fell out of the car I was still half asleep, it was night over at the United Stats but morning over at home. Mum and my brothers William and James stayed home to help look after the farm. Mum made us a cake with little horses on it and a big sign saying " welcome home". I gave mum the biggest hug you could ever give your mum. I missed her so much. I haven't seen her for a week and a half.

Hope you liked my first ever chapter.😁 it probably isn't that good because it is my first book🤓I will try and make a new chapter every day. Don't forget to vote😊

Kristeen 🦄😈💖♍️☯