Chapter three~ the lion

Previously

Amanda was crying really loudly I had to try and get up quickly. As I got up the rustle in the trees stopped and through the leaves of the tree I saw a big lion in the trees. I didn't know what else to do but help Amanda up and run. We were trying to run as fast as we could. I was trying to look where the loin was and not looking where I was going and fell down a slope on the track. We have never noticed the slope, but we did now only at the wrong moment.

Amanda and I tumbled down the slope so fast that Amanda must have broken her leg. She was screaming louder now and when I looked up to see where we were I saw the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was a big black mustang standing in it's field.( don't know if it is a girl or boy yet) it was eating the grass until it saw the lion and got scared, it was so strong and brave that it sacred the lion away. The mustang saved us from death. I didn't know how to react to what just happened, I had to do something about Amanda. She was screaming and I couldn't carry her.

I didn't have a phone on me nor did Amanda, all that I could do was to somehow run back to the house with my sore ankle. I knew that I could leave Amanda here with the mustang after what I just saw. So I got up and told Amanda were and what I was doing, all I got in response was a scream and a "hurry up!".

Sorry this chapter took so long I was busy with school and righting a new book called "The Dark Secret"

Hope you will like my new book.

Kristeen🦄💖☯♍️