Chapter one~Meeting the Family

My home is on 100 acres and we have 10 horses all up, But we had to sell some then buy some. Once we had 15 horses but we had to sell most of them. On this 100 acres we had to fit an enormous house to fit seven of us in the house. Yes that is right seven of us including me and my mum and dad. I have a sister and three brothers a mum and a dad. William is four and the youngest in the family he is so cute sometimes when he isn't being annoying and weird. James is seventeen and is normally a jerk all the time but loves to help dad around the ranch or farm either one I don't mind. Jacob  is my eldest brother at the age of twenty he has moved out, which is good because we get more room not trying to be rude or any thing. Jacob is a nice brother and he has moved in with his girlfriend, she is really really funny and nice. Her name is Kristina.

And then there is me and my identical twin sister Amanda. Amanda is older then me by seven minuets. Amanda can get annoying but I get over it soon enough but we both do everything together and always be nice to people we don't know except our annoying brothers. Amanda wears the same clothes has I do and hair style, every morning at 4:30 am we get up and dressed and we take turns on what to wear that day. So say I picked the clothes then Amanda will pick a hair style. We do that every morning. My mums name is Samantha she is 37 years old and my dads name is Ryan he is 38 years old only one year older then mum. I am up the top if you want to know what I look like I may look younger but most people say that but then I tell them I am 15 and they get a big shock.

Hope you like the family? 😁I will try and make a new chapter today or tomorrow maybe😕😌

Kristeen🦄😈💖☯♍️