Chapter Fifteen

Maddy's POV

     Everything seemed to go just how I wanted it to go. Jacob and I had a wonderful ride over, and thankfully, our driver wasn't weird.

     However, I had this thought in the back of my mind. Something's going to go wrong, I just know it.

     I didn't want to have such an unpleasant thought disrupting my night, so I tried not to think about it.

As soon as we stepped out of the car and onto the beach I was blown away. All of my new friends were already there, and waiting for us.

And the beach was beautiful. The sun was setting and there was a slight breeze. It seemed perfect.

We all hung out as one big squad for the most part. Jacob was almost always by my side.

At around 7:30, the girls left to go get food and the boys left to "play" in the sand and take selfies.

"So you and Jacob are getting pretty serious." Caitlin suggested.

"I didn't know we were a thing yet" I said while cramming a quinoa-based veggie burger in my mouth.

Kayley raised her eyebrows. "Yet? You so like him Maddy just admit it."

     I blushed.

     "Let's go over there. What are they even doing." Caitlin said.

     We looked over at them and it looked like they were just jumping. Around and having fun.

     It was kinda cute.

     We started walking over when that weird feeling came back to me. Like something was going to go wrong.

     And then it hit me.

So this is getting a bit interesting :-). Make sure you vote for your favorite chapters and follow for updates! I'll try to come out with the next chapter tomorrow so you guys don't have to wait too long. I haven't been too consistent with that lol. Love you