life as we know it

DISCLAIMER THIS STORY WILL INVOLVE SWEARING AND ADULT THEMES AND MARTURE CONTENT IT IS THEREFORE ONLY FOR 18 YEARS AND OVER.

I DONT OWN GLEE OR ITS CHARACTERS I ONLY OWN THE PLOT.

THIS STORY ONLY USES THE CHARACTERS OF THE PROGRAMME ITS NOTHING TO ACTUALLY DO WITH IT. IS A SITUATION I HAVE CREATED FOR THE CHARACTERS.

rachel was in the dump that was her home her mum was as usual out with jake her boyfriend he was a waste of time niether rachel nor her sister santana could stand him and his leering eyes. school it out for the weekend and rachel is at home bored until sanrana arrives home.

" hey rachy get dressed we going partying" santana said

" where" rachel said

" hunter's" santana said hunter is santana's boyfriend.

" why do after to go" rachel said

" well rach there are afew reasons firstly i said so secondly hunter is my boyfriend and i would look stupid turning up on my own thirdly his friends will be there nd lastly if im out and they come back you will be fending off jaje on your own" santana said

" alright i will come" rachel said

" yay" santana said clappjng her hands lightly.

45 minutes later they headed to hunters house santana doesnt do knocking and just walked straight into the house.

" hey tana" hunter said snogging santana

" hey rach" he said after they stopped for air the house was packed there were people in various states of drunkeness already santana handed her a bottle of beer. people thought rachel was the innocent sister and while she wasnt as confident as santana she was not that innocent she wasnt a virgin. the thruth was before they moved to lima six three months ago rachel had a steady boyfriend called fin but he had joined the army and had found another girl. she wasnt over him yet so she wasnt interested in dating. santana led rachel to a sofa which was full untill santana yelled in spanish at them and they all got up so she and rach could sit down. a few minutes later hunter came over and sat with them bofore gping to sort out a fight which had started.

" i love this song lets dance" santana said rachel got up and followed her over to the music boom box. now one thing the lopez sister really did have in common was they were both amazing dancers. hunter came over and started dancing with santana and a guy who rach didnt know started dancing with her until her squeezed her bum and was punched in the face by santana.

" okay rach" santana askec

" yeah" rachel said as hu ter pushed the guyaway from them

" dont even know who the hell he is" hu ter said

" any we agreed only your friends can date my sistet" santana said. after the finished dancing they got another drink amd went and sat back at the couch a guy came over to sit next to rachel. oh he is hot she thought.

" hello" he said smiling at her oh that smile she thought

" hi" she said

" sebastian" he said

" rachel" she replied

" ah see you have met my best friend sebastian" hunter said as0nd santana smiled at rachel as if to say now him i d8nt mind getting close to you.

" ypu wanna dance" seb asked her and given the santana and hunter were gwtting pretty friendly next to her she agreed.

" so how do you know santana" seb askec

" she is my sister" rach said

" really but you the same age" seb said looking confused

" they is three days short of a year between us" rach said and he nodded they started to really dance he was a good dancer.

the night went on amd they had all had more drinks seb and rach had sepem0nt the last few hours chatting before seb lean in amd kissed her she found herself kissing back . as the kiss deepened seb pulled her onto his lap. rachel was feeling his chest as she felt his excitedment beneath her. the party was in full swing now.

" dance" seb said rachel nodded and they went over and started dancing seb pulled he to him and they began making out.

" im staying" santana said to rachel

" okay" rachel said

" im staying too are you" seb said with a hopefull look on his face. rachel looked at santana who smiled at her

" better than been around jake" santana said

" okay" rachel said as seb snogged her rachel was lost in the kiss she didnt see the party start to drindle around them or the fact that santana amd hunter had clearly gone upstairs.

" so you and hunter are besties" rachel asked seb

" yeah we have known each other forever" seb said

" thats nice" rachel said a seb oed hwr upstairs to the spare room. hunters family were not rich but had a three bedroomed house because it was willed to them by a distand relative. seb led rach to thw bedroom and they began making out on the bed then rachel heared santana and hunter having sex.

" ewh" rachel said seb looked disheartened

" what wrong" seb asked

" well she is my sister i dont need to hear her doing that" rachel said. seb nodded taking her hand he led her outmof the room to the other end of the hallway to the bathroom and they went inside. seb lif4ed rachel up onto thw counter with the sink and began kissing her neck. she ran her fimgers over his back. seb lifted her top over her head and kissed her shoulders and she pulled his tshirt over his head before unbuckling his belt his fingers toying with the top of her skirt. as she unzipped him he stepped back amd removed his trousers and underpamts leaving him naked he then pulled down her skirt along with her panties leaving her naked. he losed the gap between them and they kissed rachel stroked his penis as thry kissed.

" do you have a condom" rachel asked

" yeah" he said lowering his fingers to her sex and rubbing her folds he began rubbing her clit. as she stroked him with one hand her other hand gripping his back. seb pushed a finger inside her rachel gasped as he started to pump it in and out. she matched his movements with her strokes before he pushed a second finger with her she arched her back in pleasure. seb pum9 thwm in and out several times altering the speed before withdrawing them completly he reached behind hernto thw cabinet on the wall and tuckmout a box of condoms and slipped one on. he kissed he leaning into her rachel spread her legs as he lined himself up amd push all the way in making her yelp. seb grabbed her legs and wrapped them round him as he started to thrust. he pulled all the way outnthem slammed back inside her as she clung tp his back moaning. after several minutes seb pulled out a d to her surprise lifted her off the counter and intomthe bath stood up angainst the tiled wall seb lifted her up again she wrapped her leg round hi again as she slammed inside her the coolness of the tiles against her back. rachsl had her arms wrapped round his neck to help her keep the position. he started pounding into her rachel was panting as she feltvthe building with in. seb started to grunt as he neared his own release a few more thrusts and rachel was in paradise as the oragasm hit seb followed a second later. after getting their breaths back they grabbed they clothes putting underwear back on and headed for the bedroom again. they got into bed and seb cudfled her in his arms as they fell asleep.