epigraph

ZAYN LET out an exhausting sigh as he rubbed the drowsiness out his eyes. He slammed his art text book closed and walked into the living finding his best friend and room mate Milly Evans on the couch sighing at the pass due bills on the coffee table. Her work uniform was still on and she looked like she was about to flip the table over in a spite of stress.

"How much we need?" Zayn asked.

He was mentally preparing a speech he was going to tell his parents so they could send him some money. Although, he was sure they would suggest him to return back home and finish art school there. He didn't want to just leave Milly here, she would still have to deal with the fact that FAFSA was being stingy bitches and not possibly have a stable home to stay in.

"About three hundred, but then there's the water bill, gas and electric bill," Milly replied as she neatly stacked each bill by the due date on the table.

Zayn simply nodded before looking in fridge, which was empty minus the bottle of orange juice. Guess he was going have to eat Ramen noodles again. There had to be another way the two could make money. Zayn would search cabinets for the Ramen, as he thought about.

The two could always become strippers. He knew Channing Tatum started off as a stripper and look how well it did it for him. But then Zayn had to remind himself that he was a man of color, Milly was a woman of color. It wasn't going be that easy. But then it hit him. There was something they could do to get some cash and he was sure a lot of college students did it, lowkey though.

"Hey M, what are your thoughts on us making a sex tape?"

___________________________________

zayn malik as himself or the art hoe

louise chantal as milly evans or the femme fetale