ONE

MILLY WOULD slam the apartment door as she gripped the bag of food in her hand. Since one of her friends recently moved to New York City with her husband, she manage to get some leftovers from their huge Sunday dinner. That was some good news she had for Zayn, the bad news was she was fired from her job. Her boss quote on quote said that they were aiming to give the job she did to much younger people, teenagers. That was the bad news.

It's been two weeks since Zayn brought up the idea of a sex tape and selling it, she wasn't quite sure about the idea. She walked in on Zayn watching porn from that site bangbros, that site was a starting ground for young college girls who wanted to make sure their college tuitions were paid off. The other girls probably got a sugar daddy, which Milly could have done but let's be honest she would have to give sugar. She didn't want to risk possibly being the sugar baby to some girl who probably had daddy issues father.

It wasn't the fact that everyone on their university campus could see her throw it back on her best friend. She was a girl that took pride of when she had sex, it was the fact that they could do this and it could flop and they don't get any money. If Mimi from Love & HipHop could make a chunk of change making a sex tape with a guy that wasn't even as attractive as he thought he was, Milly was sure the two were pretty damn attractive.

Zayn was sitting in the living room drawing in his sketchbook, the tv was on Law and Order SVU. Most likely Zayn was using the neighbors wifi to watch Netflix. But when he heard Milly come in, he would glance up from his book. A smile on his face he stood up following her in their kitchen. Their apartment wasn't that big, but it was enough for the both of them. Milly was placing different plastic containers of food on the counter. Zayn opened one container containing fried chicken and took a piece. Milly chuckled, "Could have at least warmed it up first."

Zayn shrugged his shoulders before taking another bite. Milly had began to put the containers of food away, her mind wondering how the hell she's going to tell Zayn that she was down with the idea of making a sex tape with him. Zayn found himself back on the couch pushing his sketchbook out the way so he won't get chicken grease on it.

"Hey Z?" Milly called out from the kitchen, she grabbed her a caprisun from the fridge and walked in the kitchen.

"Yes?" Zayn answered.

"You know how you brought up the idea of a sex tape right?"

Zayn didn't say anything, but his face lighten up and he nodded at Milly's question. Milly would toy with the ends of her cropped shirt before speaking, "I think we should do it."

Zayn would jump up nearly dropping his piece of chicken and went over to hug Milly. Which wasn't the reaction she thought she was going to get. When Zayn pulled back from the hug, his light brown colored eyes stared down at her. Damn those eyes will be the death of Milly.

"I just want you to know that if you don't want to do this, you don't have to do this. I don't want to pressure you M," Zayn confront, he would tug her over to the douche to sit down.

"I'm doing this because I want to do it, I've been dong some research and if our video get picked up by the right people," Milly glanced at Zayn. "We can make shit tons of cash."

Zayn lips curled in a small smile. He was shocked at the fact that she did research on this, she must have been thinking about for a while.

"We can get a bigger place, actually have food in our house, and you can even buy you some new art supplies," Milly suggested.

Zayn would lean back and look at her, "Maybe you can even start searching for your birth parents too."

Milly would shrug her shoulders in return. "Maybe."

It wasn't no secret that she was dropped off at a church when she was just five months. She never met her father or mother. Spent her whole life in a foster home until she finally graduated high school and decided to go to college. She met Zayn jus her senior year of high school during a senior trip to Bradford.

"So, now we have to plan." Zayn suggested. He would quickly stand up to throw the chicken bone he had in the trash, he would sooner find his way back on the couch.

"Yes, so I'm sure we're going to need a camera," Milly had pulled her legs on the couch, placing them on Zayn's lap.

Two best friends that were going to have sex with each other for the sake of money. Milly just hoped nothing would go awkward between her and Zayn. They been living with each other since their first year of college and they been through a lot. He once saw her naked, okay maybe more than once. He kinda had a thing with just barging in her room. She also was his muse for multiple of his art projects. The endless nights and mornings of staying in one position so he could draw her were all worth it for her. This whole being broke was just an obstacle in the way of their road to success. And she was sure that this sex tape idea could go two ways for them, but it didn't matter. At long as they were still best friends.

Zayn pulled out his iPhone 5s, which was cracked due to his ex girlfriend throwing it. He held down the home button to hear the familiar Siri voice.

"Hey Siri, what would you need in order to make a porno?"

________________________________

author note ; the next chapter is the sex tape making !!! do you want me to write out the sex tape / smut scene or skip over it? i don't mind either by the way, but milly and zayn friendship will be tested if the sex tape is successful and shit. yes, the main character is -blackertheberry .