FIVE

THE TWO BEST friends indeed made it to Los Angeles, staying at Zayn's friend Liam house while they were there. The thing is when they did arrive to Liam's home, he had so many questions to ask. Just to find out, he actually saw the sex tape. That was Zayn and Milly finding out that their tape been circulated around different porn sites and even bits of it was on Tumblr. Liam who took the enjoyment out of this.

"Zayn, everyone saw your dick." Liam sighed out, the sigh he released wasn't exactly a sigh of disappointment but a sigh of happiness.

Milly wished she had supportive friends like Liam. It seemed like once her and Z video became popular, her follower count on Instagram dropped, and multiple people weren't returning her text messages ( well minus this one chick named  Judith ). Her friends ditched her quicker than she could ever imagine. That is why she should be more cautious about who she label as a friend.

"And you Milly, jeez you have some nice tits on you." Liam complimented.

Milly would give Liam a smile, "Thank you Liam."

"You're one lucky guy." Liam then said to Zayn.

"Let's be clear, no hitting on my girlfriend Payne!" Zayn pointed to him as he went to go put the bags in the spare bedroom.

Liam held his hands up in defense, "I'm kinda in a relationship."

"Kinda?" Milly questioned as she took a seat next to Liam.

"The girl is batshit crazy, like I had a small gig two days ago and she was hiding out in those bushes across from my apartment building to see if I'll bring someone home." Liam explained.

Milly burst out in laughter, "Aw man, Liam she's crazy." She said.

"I kinda can't get rid of her because I'm afraid she'll murder me or some shit." Liam sighed. "I've seen so many shows like Snapped, I don't want to be on that show."

Milly couldn't stop laughing at what Liam was explaining. She gained her composure seeing Zayn exit out the room, "I'm sure, she'll find another guy to latch onto. Thanks for letting Zayn and I stay here."

"No problem, anyway since it's your first night here we should go out."

"We're going have to pass, we have a really important meeting tomorrow." Zayn spoke as he was searching through Liam's fridge.

WHEN THEY SAT in the office room, Milly was beyond nervous. She changed her outfit about three times before they came here, her palms were sweating and she felt like she was going to puke. When a lady walked in the room, she knew the meeting was about to start.

"Ah, our new favorite couple," The lady spoke as she sat down. "Let's get to business."

Milly was a bit shocked, she didn't expect the person to be calling the shots to be a woman. She would feel Zayn grab a hold of her hand, she had to remind herself that they were technically dating. The lady who Milly was going assume in her late twenties would clap her hands together, a sly smile on her face staring at the two. As if she was awestruck of the couple sitting in her office at the moment.

"Let's get the business, first and foremost since we did negotiate us putting your video on our site, here's your first paying." The lady would slide two checks across the table.

Zayn would look down at it, his eyes growing big. Such an amazing price for only one video. The lady began to talk once again, her finger taping at her chin as she was trying to remember what else she wanted.

"Secondly, you can call me Tiffany. I'm more of your manager slash boss. I'll do most of the promoting and such for you two." She explained as the two were listening. "Thirdly, let's talk about your contracts."

Now this was the part both Milly and Zayn needed to pay attention to. A lot of porn stars were so money hungry and sex driven, they didn't even notice the tons of paper work they signed. It could state that at least one of your videos you have to do some bizarre shit and they probably won't even notice. Tiffany would slide two thick packets towards the couple, "I need all that paper work done by next week. Okay, I'm assuming that both of you won't be in the business for long. You're young, still searching who you are, but I highly doubt who you are is a porn star." Tiffany stated bluntly.

Her crystal blue eyes would look at Milly then at Zayn. It was true, the two were one beautiful couple. No wonder the horny people around the world enjoyed their video so much. "So how many videos do you guys planning on filming?"

"Uh," Milly began to think. Her eyes looking at Zayn for the answer.

"Well, we kinda film when we feel like you know. Personally, I think it can be a wide spread of twice a week or even more," Zayn shrugged his shoulders.

"What about professional cameras and such? We can help you with that." Tiffany suggested.

"We prefer if it's a home video style, we don't want to seem like sell outs." Milly added.

Tiffany liked the way these two though, "You two think like professional porn stars already."

Milly would only chuckle before flipping through the packet of paperwork in front of her.

"We'll sponsor you two, the more your videos become a hit. The more people would want to see and meet you. Have you ever been to a porn convention?"

"That's a thing?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, it's like Comic-Con. But with porn stars Z." Milly explained.

"You guys may not pay attention to it, but you have fans. They love you two together or just love you two having sex and it sells. I'm giving you two a couple of days to read over that paper work, we don't need you two backing out once you sign the paperwork," Tiffany began to collect her things from the desk. "So please read it carefully."

With that the business woman walked out the room, the sound of heels clicking on the shiny marbled floors. Milly would turn her chair around so that she was facing Zayn.

"Two times a week? Really?"

"I'm sure people won't mind two videos a week M," Zayn replied as he was reading some of the paperwork.

"I'm not complaining, but we have to think rationally with this. Remember we're technically fake dating," Milly whispered the last part.