THREE

[ LISTEN LADIES, GENTS, & NONBINARY PEEPS !! I PUT ON SOME R&B SLOW JAMS AND JUST TYPED AWAY

[ LISTEN LADIES, GENTS, & NONBINARY PEEPS !! I PUT ON SOME R&B SLOW JAMS AND JUST TYPED AWAY. I'M SURE I'M GOING HAVE TO ATTEND THE CHURCH SERVICE AFTER WRITING THIS. SO FURTHERMORE, BELOW THIS IS SOME FREAKY I HOPE YOU NOT SITTING NEXT TO NOBODY WHILE READING THIS TYPE OF SMUT. THAT IS SOMEWHAT LONG. OKAY, THAT'S IT. ]

MILLY POSITIONED the camera on the nightstand, so she could lift up to undo the lace black bra that was covering up her boobs. Forty five minutes of oral both giving and receiving caused the young women to grow exhausted. A tingling sensation between her thighs, aching to release the huge pressure once Zayn was inside of her. Her hair wasn't as perfect as it used to be now that sweat a sheet of sweat was growing on the two college students. Milly threw her bra on the floor with the rest of her lingerie pieces, her boobs now bare and visible for Zayn to see. The cool air making her skin tighten and nipples pucker in hardness.

Her hand went down to rub at her throbbing clit, her lower half was aching to quiver in pleasure and Z was taking his time. Mentally Milly, wasn't ready for Zayn, not to be cliché or anything but Zayn look like he could ruin a girl's life in the bed room. Physically, Milly just wanted him to put in some work so she can finally orgasm. As their swollen lips were planted on each other, the sweet motion of swapping spit and teasing; Milly could feel Zayn's member poking her on her stomach. The way body tensed up when his member touched her skin, Milly knew that Zayn wanted this just as bad as her.

The sight of his large member, swollen sensitive tip dripping with precum, made Milly even more horny. The fact that Zayn was on top of her while they were practically making out, she was growing frustrated ( sexually ). The woman bucked her hips for some type of action on her clit, Zayn tugged away from her lips breathless from the kissing.

"Eager much?" Zayn questioned, their lips weren't that close. Barely touching, but Milly could feel his breath on her lip.

"You just love to tease, don't you Z?" Milly questioned, as her hand went between the two to once again rub at her clit.

Zayn quickly grabbed her hands. He then put both Milly's wrists into one hand, moving the other one down her body to rub her hot, slick lips, opening her ready for him, then positioning his blunt head at her entrance and slowly. Her lips parted in such an innocent manner when she felt him push himself inside her wet walls. Her eyes rammed shut, getting used to his size. Zayn hands that were once holding Milly's wrist would let go, his hand holding her thighs apart.

"Look at me," He said in such a soft tone.

Milly eyes fluttered open, her soaked walls were now used to him and the once tight feeling was replaced with the pleasurable sensation of Zayn. She looked Zayn right in the eyes before giving him a nod in confirmation, he rocked his hips into her. His eyes never leaving hers as his thrusts were fast. The only thing that echoed the room was the headboard that was banging against the wall, skin slapping against each other, and Milly's whimpers.

Zayn gripped at her waist, feeling her around his member drove him crazy. It was different from any girl he actually slept with. It felt right. Like he just found the perfect piece to create a puzzle. He leaned down thrusting his tongue in Milly's mouth as he continued to rock inside her. Hitting every spot up to her liking. Milly fingers dug in Zayn's shoulder once he quicken the pace of his movement.

The two were moaning and groaning in the spite of just being there for each other to release the pleasurable bliss they wanted. Zayn pulled out of Milly, her juices glistened on his stiff member. But sooner he slammed right inside her, holding Milly's thighs further apart so she could endure his thrusts for the camera.

At least a hour and thirty had passed of trying different positions and the two hitting multiple orgasms, Milly had watched as Zayn found himself once again in between her legs. What a way to end the video. Her fingers combed through Zayn's hair as his tongue was slurping up any excess wetness that escaped Milly. Her back arched a perfect angle as she whimpered and cooed Zayn's name. Zayn held her waist, trying to keep her still and in one place as his tongue toyed with her pussy. Milly could feel a tight feeling in her lower abdomen, the only thing you could hear from her was her whimpers.

In such a soft voice, her brown colored eyes glanced at her boyfriend Zayn. Her fingers tugged at his hair and one flick of his tongue caused her to explode. Her body quivered in pleasure and her breathing was heavy. Zayn placed kisses upon her stomach, rubbing her clit with his thumb to ride out her ( fourth ) striking orgasm. The two plopped down next to each, panting ferociously and trying to catch the stolen gasps of air that they lost during the intercourse.

The aroma of sweat and cinnamon scented incenses filled the air and the two college students slash best friends couldn't believe what they just did. Zayn reached over grabbing the camera and then he motioned it so it was facing him.

"And that was the little surprise," Zayn smirked.

Milly would give the camera a slight wave, exhaustion overcoming her body. Zayn cut the camera off and placed it back on the nightstand.

"I can't believe we just did that," He said as he stared up at the ceiling. His eyes then looked over at Milly, "So, how'd I do?"

Milly would roll over her side, Zayn's covers covering her bare body. She bit her lower lip before speaking, "You did fucking amazing Z."

Zayn would give her a cocky smirk that would make her playfully punch him in his arm. She sat up covering her chest, reaching over to grab her robe. "I'm going to go take a shower, upload the video to some site."

"Wait, we're not going to edit it?" Zayn asked as he looked at her.

"I don't think we should, uncut, raw type of sex tape. Plus I'm sure Ray J and Kim didn't edit theirs." Milly joked.

Zayn shrugged his shoulders before watching Milly walk out the room, she was walking slowly and practically limping. His once cocky smirk appeared on his face again as he grabbed his laptop and the camera.

Uploading the video to some porn site, he closed his laptop and leaned back on his bed headboard. He had to take all of this in. He really just made a sex tape with his best friend.

__________________________

author note ;; i know i said i was going to include zayn's art show, but i got lazy and wanted to publish this now. i'm not going update for a couple of days so i can update some other shit, but i'm currently writing chapter five.