Author's note ⭐

"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored and sorrows end."

 Trust is something which is easy to break but hard to build. This story is completely based on trust and guilt, something which holds a relationship together. Its about two friends who shared a bond which was priceless. But remember those were the childhood days...people change with time and so did they. They became two strangers. Yes "strangers" who were unknown to one another. Both of them blamed the other but never tried  to look upon themselves. They are lost in the world which does not value the term called "friendship". Fate made them strangers but due to a reason. A reason untold. A reason withhold. You'll get to know how life has a meaning to it. You'll get to know what actually friendship is. You'll get to know the reason behind their lost friendship....the reason due to which their hearts are bleeding. Can they revive those golden days? Will they be able to solve their problem? Go on, discover the untold tale of the two friends...

Imp. note: The story is divided into two parts, before and after.

 Before-Happenings in the past, will basically deal with the reason behind their lost friendship.                                                                 

After- This is to showcase the aftermath...like how they fight all odds to gain the trust of each other and so on.

So be ready to uncover your suspense!

Go on and click the button below...do not waste your time, show your undiscovered zeal!

Every second is worth it!

Much love,

Harshita ❤️  

_____  ⭐️ _____

Special thanks to

amethystnebulacookiecupcakefighterFlyingprincess12lonelykittenilmioamoreLovelly1DKingProductions__,Nayanavacchani,AsianFreshieMy-Life32MarykaKhan,smile_overdose2212Never-Ending-Starsangelicdevil09ehmainAyushiPandeyNehalSuranaArNabDas4RanvirBaruahrheatri_Miss_InTroVert_DygytalTara676sidharthloveLovebeliever96greymuchjustme0786Nyx_ssaSomebodyXXXXX

I'll be sure to add the names accordingly if I missed someone...Thanks to all of you for supporting and helping me!!! Seriously, I'll remain ever grateful to you all! Love you loads! ♥️

*Please check out their works too*

_____⭐️ _____