Jack x (female) reader

If you don't know yet I'm currently working on a new book. I'm going to make a trailer for it and it's going to take a while because my cover picture is taking a lot longer to make.

Lottie Pov:
My thoughts clouding over everything staring out into the pit of blackness. All noises, voices, shapes blurring out around me. Only focusing on one person my eyes narrowing into them watching their lips move with every word, his narrow chest rising and falling soft shallow breathes leaving his mouth. I step out of seat making my way towards him. His beautiful blue eyes catching mine turning his body towards mine. I softly grab his hand before he can speak taking him to my room quickly shutting the door before anyone notices us.

Jack Pov:
Feeling a shiver spread down my spine hair standing up on the back of my neck. I instinctively turn my head my eyes widening catching a pair of gorgeous green hazel eyes piercing into mine. Her beautiful self making her way towards me grabbing my hand before I can open my mouth and speak a word in. Her small delicate hand taking me into a unfamiliar room jumping at the sound of the door shutting close. My hands immediately finding her waist pressing her slim lean body against mine attaching my lips to hers. My breath hitches at the sound of her gasp cupping her face with one hand my other cupping the small of her back. Her lips moving with mine a pair of cold hands roaming up my spine to my hair tangling their fingers in it rubbing lightly a groan escaping my lips. I lift her body onto the bed standing in between her legs kissing down her neck nibbling and biting her moans and whimpers music to my ears as I move my lips to her chest.

And that is as far as I'm going. Love you guys!! I hope you enjoyed that.