Rose x female reader

I am really sorry for not writing and yeah. I have a lot shit going on. I'm pathetic I know.

Lilian Pov:
It feels so amazing just sitting on the deck laying on bench watching the stars and moon. I finally for once in my life feel relaxed and maybe happy. That was cut pretty damn short.
Rose Pov:
Anxiety anger betrayal rushing over me in waves. Screaming and cussing in my head while I'm running my dress to the deck occasionally tripping bumping into people apologizing profusely. My torso roughly hitting the railing gripping it tightly looking down in the water. Tears pouring my cheeks as I climb over the railing counting down in my head three seconds away from falling to my peacefully awaiting death.
Lilly Pov:
I sit up quickly hearing shortened breaths and sobbing. I look around my eyes fixate on a beautiful tall red head woman on the other side of the railing the only emotion evident in her eyes "relief". The look in her eyes sends a chill down my spine I quickly but quietly walk over to realizing what she is doing. Her breathtaking eyes meet mine her voice broken but music to my ears.
Rose Pov:
I notice a young woman slowly making her way to me her (e/c) meet mine I instantly freeze. "Don't move any closer". My knuckles turning pure white pain shooting through my fingers to my arms and finally my whole body. I hear her say "I'm just putting out my smoke. It's okay." She inched forward taking the smile from her lips tossing it in the ocean two feet away from me. My breath hitching more by the minute the freezing wind nipping at my exposed skin. My eyes don't break contact with yours "You don't want to do this. Let me help me. I'll pull you over." I start shaking my head stuttering "n no no they're all the same" a half millisecond after I finish stuttering my hand slips. A shrilling scream leaves my throat trying to hold on. I see her grab my arm as fast as lightning speed itself pulling me up over the railing.
Lilly Pov:
I choke on a gasp when I see her slip. I instantly run up grabbing her arm pulling her over the tail cold railing much to her dismay. Her body fall on me breathing heavily tears in her eyes shaking. I wipe her tear away shakily breathing staring in here eyes for want feels like years. I don't realize I'm leaning into her until....

You chose what happens next.