Jack x depressed reader (attempted suicide)

Your Pov

Tears covering my cheeks choking. I'm hiding in my bathroom sobbing in my hands harder by the minute wishing for my death to come sooner. I decide to take it into my own hands I fill in the bathtub with water letting it fill up. I step into the nearly steaming hot water with my light pale pink dress turning sheer I lay my head back grabbing the straight razor on the side of the bathtub. I take it to my clean porcelain wrist slicing the skin up hissing biting my tongue to keep from crying out knowing Jack would be here soon. I make several deep cuts on both of my delicate thin wrist dipping them in the water letting out a small cry from the sharp stinging taking over my body. I dip my head under the water praying that I disappear sooner and faster. I allow the excruciating pain to take over my body before I could do anything as so much as breath everything turns pitch black.

Jack Pov

I couldn't help but feel something was very wrong. I could barely eat through my dinner without my head screaming at me to go back to your room and check on you. I could not ignore it anymore I interrupt the dinner not caring who I offend and quickly make my way to your room. My blood pumping faster than ever heart almost leaping out of my chest I don't knock and wait for you to open the door I kick it open as discreetly as I humanly can. I don't notice you immediately in the room. I make my way to our bathroom jigging the knob trying to open it. I start to truly panic calling out your name my voice cracking and breaking tears clouding my eyes. I don't hear anything for the third time I make the decision to kick the door open. Cursing under my breath kicking the thick dark door down a sob escaping my lips once my eyes set upon your pale bloody body. I pull you out of the water screaming your name not caring in the slightest way if I'm disturbing the people around us. My eyes quickly search for a first aid kit I found one ripped it open wrapping your wrist tightly with bandage and gauze. I carry your limp body to our body softly laying on the silk covered mattress. I scan your body for any other injuries I haven't seen I make a very small breath of relief when I see nothing. I stand up off the bed delicately slipping your soaking wet sheer dress off I lay it on a chair grabbing one of my white long sleeve button up shirts softly dressing you in buttoning in pulling a blanket over you. I lay down beside you pulling you to my chest tightly never going to let you go. I close my eyes falling asleep my heart swelling up at the thought of seeing your beautiful eyes in the morning.