Chapter 15

Every one helped Conner, Isaac, and I into the new apartment. The apartment was full of boxes from our place in New York.

It was fully furnished and had real walls and carpet. And it didn't smell like sweat and rust, more like flowers and earth.

We all parted in different sections of the apartment to unpack. It didn't take much for the guys to unpack but for me as a girl who is lazy...not so much.

Lydia and Allison helped me set up my room all girly and fashionable while the guys left their rooms plain.

We were just a floor below Derek's but not right under Derek's because he wouldn't allow that.

The boys were back at Derek's because they had no more unpacking, lucky. At least I had my girls alone so we could have girl talk, minus Cora.

I told Cora to watch over the guys so they wouldn't pull anything stupid upstairs.

"Hey Taylor I heard you were thinking about taking the bite." Lydia blurted out.

"Yeah I am because my whole family is werewolves I might come in handy one day as a werewolf." I said unpacking my clothes.

"I think it's a good idea." Allison said glancing up at me.

"Why so you can shoot me with your arrows covered in wolfs bane?" I giggled.

She threw a sock at me and shook her head. "My dad and I are retired unless you need help so don't feel threatened by us." She said in a serious tone.

"I won't but I am thinking I should just get the bite over with."

They didn't say anything but I didn't really care.

"You should get it done tonight, starting your life as a whole family tonight why not?" Lydia asked.

"Hmm good idea." I cocked my head.

"So you're getting the bite finally?" Allison asked squealing.

"Yup tonight I will get the bite and join my weird werewolf family." I smirked.

Once I unpacked everything I went up a level to tell Derek the good news. "Derek." I said in a sing song voice.

"What did you do now?" he appeared from his room.

"I came to say I want the bite." I smiled.

"What?" Cora, Scott, Isaac, Stiles, and Conner asked. "You came to your senses?" Derek grinned.

"Yes I did, but if you train me you have to go a little easy." I giggled. "Are you sure this is what you want?" Isaac asked walking up to me.

"Definitely. I am positive." I smiled holding his hand. "Aw you're leaving the human side?" Stiles pouted popping out his bottom lip.

"This is the smartest thing to do I think." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Now I don't have to worry about you getting hurt because the Argent's retired." Scott said looking at Allison.

"Yeah, yeah I am the bad person for having to be blood related to Kate can we get on with it?" Allison flailed her arms around.

"You aren't the bad person, not at all." Stiles shook his head.

I rolled my eyes on how this feels like they are stalling. "Can we get this over with before I change my mind?" I rushed them.

They all looked at me and chuckled at how impatient I was being. What I am a really impatient person!

"Where do you want the bite?" Derek looked into my eyes.

"Um on my waist." I said. "Really you're going to make me bend in an uncomfortable position?" Derek groaned.

"Will you just shut up and bite me already." I pinched his arm. "God fine." He huffed rolling his sleeves up.

Why did he roll his sleeves up you might ask, I have no clue. I lifted my shirt showing my toned stomach and looked up at Isaac.

He kissed my cheek and nodded along with the rest of the people in the room.

"Here goes nothing." Derek said before biting my waist. I screamed into Isaac's hand so I don't scare the neighbors or the whole state.

We all watched as the bite mark continued to bleed. I was congradulated and we celebrated.

But when I woke up the next morning my bed was smeared in black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's the end of the fan fiction, I hope you liked it:)