:1:

Green. All I see is green as I'm running in the forest towards the small town of Forks, Washington. The feeling of the wind blowing in my hair, the view of morning dew on the long grass and the occasional sound of a morning bird chirping.

Far into the forest I come apon my old house from a long time ago. I open the door to be welcomed by a cloud of dust. What a surprise. Note the sarcasm. The old furniture, old utilities and old food. Ew. Did I mention that this house was old?

I guess first things first is to clean, bleach and powerwash the house so that it is actually suitable for living in.
After all that I decide to take a trip down to the reservation to visit old friends. Billy and Jacob Black.

I hop on my motorcycle and speed over to the Black household. I knock on the door and am welcomed by Jacob.

"Talia?!" He exclaims, while spinning me around in his arms.

"Hey Jake, it's nice to see you again." I laugh. We start talking about things that have happened while I was gone, like him keeping an eye on Bella. Bella is a friend I got close with while living in Phoenix. I have been trying to keep tabs on her to make sure she hasn't been getting into trouble and of course, Bella being Bella, welcomes trouble with open arms. I find out she is dating a vampire called Edward Cullen and they have a whole coven, or as they call it, family. The father of the family is Carlisle. Carlisle and I go way back. He was always very understanding an compassionate which makes me understand why he left his job that he had at the time I knew him. I really need to meet up with him. I also have to go see Bella and try and keep her as safe as possible seeing as I am her protector. Also Jake told me that he finally fased, but turned down the chance of being alpha and has to be under Sam Uley's orders. You are probably wondering how I know about werewolves and vampires. Well werewolves, Billy Black told me, since he was like a father figure to me. And vampires well...

I am one.

A/N

This is my first story and I really hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave your opinions and correct my dumbass mistakes. Also if there is anything u don't understand just ask me because me being a dumbass didn't explain it well in the story haha.

I have always loved twilight and I can't believe I left it this late to write a story about it. I wanted to do it from a different angle so here it is....

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

Lyl like jelly tots❤
TL x