:2:

I wake up to the sound of my loud ass alarm ringing in my ear. You're probably wondering how I sleep. I am not like other vampires. In fact I am despised by the volturi as I am seen as a crime in the vampire world. It hurts very much as I was once very close to the volturi and they played a major role in my life. Since I fled Volterra I have been on the run. City to city, but I'm tired of it and this is me settling down for once and giving up running away.

I hop out of bed and get into a white top with a floral pattern, ripped black jeans and my timberland boots. I tame the bush on my head that most people call hair, brush my teeth and apply some much needed makeup.

I skip breakfast because I am going out hunting later. I can survive on human food or blood. If I survive on human food I could catch an illness and have to sleep. If I have blood at least once a week it can cure the illness if I get one and I don't have to sleep or eat. I choose mainly to live on human food because it still keeps my strength up without me having to kill any creatures.

I get on my motorcycle and begin my ride to school.

Jasper's POV

Right now I am standing over at outlr jeep listening to Bella and Edward quarrel over the vision Alice had at lunch. I am trying my hardest to tune out but all the emotions they are throwing at me is really distracting.

I look over to the entrance to see an unfamiliar motorcycle coming in and parking up beside Bella's truck. When the helmet is taken off it reveals the most beautiful girl in the world.

She is mine. She is my mate.

Talia's POV

I arrive at Forks High and it looks gloomy. With dark clouds covering the sky and the rain slightly pouring. I search the lot hoping to see Bella, but my eyes land on the most handsome man I have ever laid eyes on. He takes the darkness away and replaces the clouds with clear skies and sunshine. All of a sudden my life is brighter.

He is mine. He is my mate.

A/N

Oooooooo. I hope this explains Talia better. And OMFG JASPER. OOOOO what's gonna happen nextttttttt?!?!

TL x