:6:

The rest of the day went by really slow, except for the time I was spending with Jasper.

At lunch Jasper got jealous because he could feel the emotions radiating off the guys I was walking past, the caused him to pull the tighter than I already was and leaving kisses on my forehead every 2 seconds.

I love his possesiveness. It shows me how much he cares. It's not just him being possessive. I am as possessive or even more, of him.

It's worse because I can hear the girls thoughts too. It shows me all of the repulsive things they are thinking about doing with my mate. Mine.

Jasper could feel my anger and jealousy and projected love towards me, but I could still feel the anger laced between it all.

We spent the whole of lunch cuddling while planning things about the upcoming battle.

"You will all need some training" Jasper explains.

"Except for me" I gloat.

Jasper cocks an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He asks playfully

"Yes I could take you on any day" I boast.

"I'm sure you could" he says sarcastically while planting a kiss on my lips.

We talked strategies and Jasper was really surprised about how much I knew about it and how I knew the fighting techniques. I have been on this earth for over a millennium and have been hunted down for hundreds of years so I am well used to hunting.

Why am I getting chased? Well first of all, no one knows how to kill me since I have the power of fire, so it doesn't have an affect on me. Also, my brother blames me for my mother's death, so he wants me dead. Unlike him I was born this way. He was turned. We have a different father but the same mother. The first time, my mother got pregnant was in her human form with another human. They had my brother and he grew up and got turned. And older vampire he hung around with came to the house one day and declared my mother his mate. He got her pregnant and it was the first case we have ever seen because vampires were relatively new. When my mother was pregnant on me it was the length of a normal pregnancy, but she had to drink human blood to keep her strength up, even though she was just a human. Towards the last week or two of the pregnancy she started to become ill. She died giving birth to me because my father refused to turn her into a vampire. I have no idea why but that's the story. I am still curious to find out why.

My father didn't let me live it down either. When I got older he did bad things to me. And a day hasn't passed by that I haven't had painful recollections of the events.

I projected Jasper the story through my thoughts in study hall that we had together because I didn't want the other cullens listening in. The only other people that know are Carlisle and Rose.

Right now I am walking out of school. I don't even realise Jasper waiting at the bike waiting for me because I am so deep in thought.

He rushes over to me and grabs me by the shoulders.

"Talia what's wrong" he asks worriedly. He obviously feels the sadness, fear and disgust coming off me in waves.

"Sorry Jasper just having some flashbacks about my dad it's nothing to worry about" I say, giving him a reassuring smile.

"You still haven't told me what he had done to you" he says sadly. "I don't want to rush you. Take all the time you need. I just worry about you"

"Honestly Jasper it's all in the past so I'm okay. I will tell you soon just not today" I murmur.

"Okay" he smiles.

I put my helmet on and give Jasper the spare and take off to Costa Del Cullen.

We arrive at the house before everyone and Jasper brings me in to meet Esme and Carlisle.

"Talia?" Carlisle asks surprised.

"Hello Carlisle" I beam, walking over and pulling him into a warm hug.

"How are you doing" he asks, knowing about past events.

"I'm doing good. Great now that I found Jasper" I exclaim.

Jasper walks up behind be and places a light kiss on the back of my head while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You must be the girl Alice had been seeing in her visions. She was very excited. I'm Esme. It is so nice to finally meet you" she says kindly.

"Haha that's me. Its lovely to meet you too" I reply.

The others come back barging in the door.

"So Talia are you ready to fight or are you just all talk?" Emmett taunts.

"Oh I'm ready"

A/N

Ooooo this is the longest chapter in the book so far. You get to find out more about Talia and her past. More will be uncovered soon and more thrilling bits to comeeeee. I'm soooook excitedddd. I love writing thissss.

On another note I am thinking of doing a little beauty book with beauty tips and makeup favourites and dupes and stuff so let me know what you think about that.

Anyways love you guys soooo much so please support the story by giving it a vote and give me your feedback in the comments.

TL x