The Unexpected Visitor

Hey guys! This is the first fanfic I've ever written, so sorry if it's awful!
In this story, Harry has broken up with Ginny, Hermione and Ron Haven't had kids or got married, and Draco and Harry are married.
___________________________

"I love you, Prongs," Draco murmured to me as he snuggled into my chest. He knows that I love being called my fathers old nickname.
"I love you more Dray," I said back, just as lovingly. God, my husband is so hot.
We started kissing passionately, and just as Draco was taking my top off the telephone rang.
Draco was insistent that we live like a traditional Wizarding family, but I convinced him that a phone is essential for me, considering my cousin Dudley and I are rather close , now his daughter Daisy goes to Hogwarts.
I jumped up to answer the phone, knowing the only other people that know my number are Hermione and Dudley. When I picked it up, I was greeted with Hermione's frantic voice
"Harry? Can I stay at your place? Please? It's the only place that Ron won't come looking for me!"
I was immediately worried, because I'd never heard Hermione sound so stressed. Even when she was taking about 50 subjects at school!
"Hermione! Calm down, what's happened? Why do you need to leave?"
Hermione's voice came out in broken sobs
"You know I've stopped loving Ronald? I couldn't help it! It just happened!" Hermione had been confiding in me for months, so this wasn't news to me. "Well... I broke up with him today! H-h-he was just about to propose to me! Y-you know what he's like, he loves me but has a very short temper! He snapped and told me that I should get out of the house. H-h-harry? Can I stay with you for a few weeks? Please?"
"Of course, Mione. Come over with your things right now!"
I put the phone down and sighed to Draco
"Hermione's staying with us. She's broken up with Ron and is distraught. Be nice, OK!"
Draco smirked,"Me? Of course I will be"
I pulled on some trousers and a T-Shirt and went downstairs to make Hermione a hot chocolate.
Just as I had sprayed the whipped cream on top, I heard the doorbell ring.
"Come in!"
Hermione burst through the door and pulled me into a hug.
"There, there," I comforted her