A big surprise

"Harry. I need to tell you something," Hermione quickly regained her perfect posture and composer look after she broke from the hug.
"Mione. Come upstairs, put your jammies on and tell the two of us. Afterwards, well put Legally Blonde on and snuggle with a pizza. Okay?"
"Thanks Harry," Hermione gave me a desperate smile,"I'll whack my things in the spare bedroom and get changed,"
I grabbed Hermione's hot chocolate and got into bed with Draco, quickly telling him everything he needed to know.
Immediately after I had finished, Mione walked into our bedroom wearing a pink pyjama top and a pair of knickers, blushing profusely.
"I've forgotten my bottoms. Do you have anything I could borrow?"
I laughed aloud with Draco,"Hermione! We're gay! It's not as if we're sexually attracted to you! It's hot, you don't need anything on. Come on, snuggle up,"
Draco moved over to give Hermione space next to him.
"Tell us what you need to," he said, obviously straining to be nice to her. Old habits die hard! I will never blame him.
"I'm pregnant with Ron's baby. I can't have her. I won't have her! I can't live with and support a reminder of that part of my life. It's over!"
Draco and I looked at each other in astonishment. This was like a dream come true! We had both discussed having a child and agreed that this was something that we wanted.
It was Draco who spoke first,
"Hermione. I know this is an incredibly trying time for you, what with the break up, but I don't think you should be so rash. How long have you known?"
Hermione was composed and you could she she had made her mind up. This was perfect for us!
"I've known for 4 months. I made my mind up when I was about 3 months into my pregnancy,"
I decided to step in,
"Hermione. Draco and I, we have wanted a child for 2 years, maybe more! There is nothing more we could wish for. We would be kind, loving, devoted parents, we would care for your child completely! You wouldn't be able to find a more suitable couple anywhere. We know this is a lot to ask, but please, please let us have your baby,"
Hermione didn't look shocked one bit. Rather the contrary- she looked delighted.
"Of course! I was going to offer her to you anyway! I know you'll be the best parents anywhere. As long as you don't tell Ron it's his. He'll demand custody,"
"I wouldn't dream of it. We don't speak, anyway, do we? He hates me because of Ginny,"
"I know," she said and leant against Draco,"I was just making sure,"
"This calls for some celebrations! Harry, you put the Netflix on, I'll get the pizza and chocolate,"
I quickly put on Netflix and chose a film with Mione. She wanted to watch some film called Suffragette, about the muggle feminist group that looked rather interesting but I knew Draco wouldn't be interested. Instead, I steered her towards Bridget Jones' diary. It was a brilliant night full of laughter and tears.

 It was a brilliant night full of laughter and tears

^this is how I imagined they'd look. This is from upthehillart on Instagram