Labour

Several months passed, and Hermione's moods swung almost every day. Draco and I were ecstatic, though, so didn't mind Hermione's moods.
One warm, summer evening, just as Dray and I were getting into bed (😏) we heard Hermione scream in agony. Draco grabbed both our wands and we ran into her bedroom.
When we entered the room, nothing could prepare us for what we saw.
Hermione was lying on the floor, surrounded by blood and lying on a towel
"HARRY! DRACO! GET ME TO ST MUNGOS, THE BABYS COMING!"
I was too shocked to do anything, so Draco was left to do all the work. He grabbed both Hermione and I and apparatus to the hospital. As soon as we arrived he ran up to one of the nurses and said calmly,
"This woman is in labour. If you don't get her into a room immediately and help her, you will feel my wrath. And that's not something you want to feel. I am a Malfoy,"
By the last statement, the poor man looked terrified so grabbed Hermione and shoved her into a room and began operating on her, he wouldn't let either of us in, though so we apparated home.
The minute we got home, I really thought about what Draco had said to the man. He seemed to care so much about this child, and I felt a sudden rush of emotion, so I just grabbed and kissed him as hard as I could. He seemed surprised by this so staggered back, and I took the opportunity to push him onto the couch. I tried to unbutton his trousers, but he gently eased my hands away,
"Not now, babe. Maybe after we know how Hermione is. She will have to spend some time with the baby at the hospital,"
I knew he was right, and I didn't feel embarrassed. It was just a rush of emotion and I couldn't control myself. We decided to watch Legally Blonde, afterwards though and fell asleep in each others arms.