Devestation

"Harry?" I called shakily up the stairs, bracing myself, "Come down here."
Harry came bounding down the stairs grinning. Once he saw Astrid he gasped and took her out of my arms,
"What- what's her name?"
"Astrid,"
"Baby Astrid," he smiled at her, but then looked up at me, serious, "Where's Hermione?" He saw my face, it must have been bad,"Draco? Where is Hermione? What's happened to her?"
"Harry..."
He broke down on the sofa
"No. You're wrong! Its Hermione! She must be pretending! Have you met her?"
"Harry," I said softly, my heart breaking at the sound of his devastated voice, "Theres nothing you can do about childbirth... it's natural,"
"Maybe... maybe she faked it! To get away from Ronald! That would make sense!" He replied, scrambling for some sort of answer in despair.
I held Harry tight, knowing that there was nothing I could do to stop his feelings.
"Would you like to hold Astrid? Shes beautiful. The splitting image of Hermione, really!"
"O-okay," He said, shakily.
The minute I placed Astrid into Harrys arms, he fell in love, just as I did.
"Shes amazing," Harry whispered, holding her as if she was as fragile as a china plate.
Harry walked over to the sofa and lay down with her on his stomach, and I walked over with him, snuggling into the crook of his arm, and we fell asleep.
===========================
Guys Im so sorry for not updating 😳😳