Epilogue

/Rayon's POV/

"kuya rayon..." I saw my baby sister went inside and sat beside me afterwards

"first year highschool ka na umiiyak ka pa rin?"

"b-but o-okay lang naman yun diba?" she said while her tears are falling

"Shhh... always remember that I'm always here..." I said while kissing her hair.

"You're unfair kuya! You'll just gonna leave me with her???" She told me 

"bakit? Mabait naman ang stepmom ha?"

"no,she's not! She's a witch!"

"no,she's not. Diba ikaw ang witch sakanya?"

"because she's only 5 years older than me and you're only 1 year younger than her!"

"so? plese be kind to her that's my only wish for you..."

"b-but..."

"shhhh..." I said while wiping her tears.

"U-uhhh I-I need to go outside" I hope that my baby sister can smile again after this

"wait.." I stopped her

I gave her 2 envelopes

"the pink one is for you and the blue one is--" 

"for her?" she continued

I nodded.

"got it."

Then she left.

I'm in the hospital now,but I'm still thinking about that event...

The event broke my heart into pieces...

I didn't used her nor fooled her but I loved her and I'll continue loving her.

I looked at the locket she gave me. Maybe I dropped it somewhere.I opened it and I saw her again...

"alam mo? parehas na parehas kayo,kaya lang mas makulit at mas slow siya sayo" I laughed.

Maybe if there's someone here he/she will probably think that I'm insane because I'm talking at the picture inside this locket

"sabi mo maghanap ako ng mamahalin ko bago mo ako iwan.Eto nahanap ko na siya pero ako naman ang iiwan sakanya."

"she even gave my name a meaning just like you did before, but thing is your meaning of my name is "Meaningful" while hers is "Map""

I remember the time when Taiko gave my name a meaning

"ayyyieee si pink face..."

"teka, kung ang meaning ng pangalan ko ay pink face,eh anong meaning ng pangalan mo?" tanong ko sakanya

"ah,wala eh. hindi naman kasi ako katulad mo na pinapahalagahan ng magulang" biglang naging malungkot ang aura niya. ang tanga mo kasi Cara! bakit ka pa kasi nagtanong ng mga ganyan,ayan tuloy!

"pero--"

"ah alam ko na! since ang meaning ng pangalan ko ay pink face,ang meaning ng pangalan mo naman ay map! oo map ang meaning ng pangalan mo!"

"talaga? pero bakit naman map?"

"kasi...kasi basta map,map ang meaning ng pangalan mo okay?"

"haha okay,pink face"

"she's as naughty as you are but sad to say that I gave her a scar in her heart" i said.

Since the time we first met in the detention room,I already have feelings for her. 

"I already did my promise that I will bring the girl I love in our former rendezvous"

I love Cara very much... too much that I can be able to forget my sickness

yes,I have a stage 4 brain cancer and I don't think I can make it tommorow nor the next remaining hours

I'm dying for short.

That is the cause why I broke your heart, Cara. When we first met in the cemetery,the doctor said that my health was improving and I have nothing to worry about so I continue rendevousing with you.. that is but when the next check up came the doctor had a big mistake. He said he got the wrong result envelope and my true result envelope said that I have 2 weeks left. That's why I got so pale and I got severe headaches more often. I stop going to our rendezvous for you to despise and forget me...

but I can't believe that you confessed that loved me. My heart lightened up but became sad after. I'm dying to tell you that I love you too but i can't 

because if I did,you'll still cling to me until I die...

I hope,I hope you can still find another map after me...

"I think I need to go now"

I closed my eyes that will never open again.

Wait for me, Pain.

End.

Author's Note:

Tnx for reading my very first book!:)

Sorry for some typical errors and grammatical errors, just bear with it,ok???

All rights Reserved. 2013