Yuri X Reader One-Shot AU! ABUSE!!!

A/N- Warning Yuri Is OOC!!

AU = Alternate Universe.

Key

______- Name

F/N- First Name

L/N- Last Name

E/C- Eye Color

~3rd Person POV~

F/N L/N Has Been bullied her whole life. She's now in High School, Her mother Died when she was born. And ever since then her Father has been Abusing her in every way shape and form. Even sexually. Yuri Dreyar Started bulling her when they were in 8th grade now their in 10th. But what happens when she doesn't show up for school for two straight weeks. How will this affect her A Honor role, Perfect Attendance, Scholarship.

~Reader's POV~

My Dad has been Abusing me and Torturing me more frequently these past 2 weeks. So, I've been unable to go to school.. I grabbed my Black Hoodie and Walked out.

~Yuri's POV~

   Ughh!! Another annoying day at Fairy Tail High... Where is that brat... I think her name was ____? I haven't seen her for around 2 weeks. I bet she's scared to come to school because of me! ( I thought with pride! )

~Ice-Make Time Skip To After School!~

   Finally *Sigh* School's Out! As I'm walking I see a girl with a Hoodie on walking on the Opposite side of the street. She looks Familiar..... _____!

Yuri- " HEY! _____!"

  She turned to me and Gasped and started Running. Her Hood Blowing in the wind. I Immanently started Running after her.

~Reader's POV~

  I Ran. Yuri... He won't understand.. I turned around a Sharp corner and the cut on my leg reopened on my leg. I need to stop. I Hid in an ally and Collapsed. He walked up to me... *Gulp*

~Yuri's POV~

She Gulped looking at me straight in my Dark Green Eyes and I stared right back a her E/C Eyes. I looked down and Her face was scrached and she looked like she had been Tortured.. Her leg was also Bleeding.. I should just leave her here... But, my Humanity tells me I should Take care of her.. I pick her up Bridal Style and started heading back to my house..

~Reader's POV~

Yuri didn't say anything, just picked me up and started walking. We eventually arrived at a house.. Yuri unlocked the door and carried me to a place that looked like a Bathroom.

Yuri- " How did this happen?"

___- " W-Why should I tell you.." My voice sounded quiet and broken..

Yuri- " Look I'm sorry for Bullying you but, you're not leaving my house till you tell me what caused these...!" He Pulled up my Black Leggings and pointed at the now really Bloody Cut.

____- " I should be going... before my dad gets mad..."

Yuri- " NO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!" He yelled

  I visibly Flinched... he raised his hand like he was going to hit me, and I closed my eyes tight and tried not to cry... Sadly it failed..

~Yuri's POV~

  She started crying when I raised my hand..

Yuri- " What's wrong...?"

____- " Y-You're not going to H-Hit me?"

  I shook my head and she fell into my Chest, grabbed my shirt and started crying even harder..

A/N- Sorry for the lack of updates on this book but I will try to update more.. Don't worry there will be a part two! Bai~