Chapter 6

Shane's POV
I Called Joey to come pick me up
-phone call-
J-Hey Shane what's up!?
S-it's Lisa she kicked me out of the house I have no where to go
J-Shane hold up I'm coming to get u stay in front of Lisa's house I will be there in 5
S-o-okay
--------------------------
Joeys POV
I can't believe that I can't believe it I am planning how this will work with my son Bc his room was the only spare room we had and I'm not going to make Shane sleep and live in our living room!!!!! I saw him with a suitcase and a camera bag with his filming stuff he got in the car and was crying I told him he couldn't live with us so I went to Colleen's house and she said he could stay in there spare room....
-------------
Colleen's POV
C-Shane r u settled
S-kinda *sniffles*
G-I'm sorry Shane *hugs*
Josh-hey Shane y did she kick u out?
S-I told her I was bi and she thought I was gonna leave her so she said if anyone was gonna leave she was gonna leave me, I wasn't gonna leave her tho unless I found some boy I really liked but ù lent kick her out until she had somewhere to stay.
Josh-that b&$@!
S-yeah I know I sent out a tweet that shisa is over people r asking y but I'm not going to tell them until my coming out video is posted.
G-I'm sorry Shane
-------------
Gemmas POV
so now Shane is living with us.
I'm kinda happy cuz it's fun with Colleen and Josh and Miranda when she is "around" but having Shane here is even more fun
I can't believe Lisa would do something like that to him.
He does t deserve it so imma help him get his life back on track with a dating website he agreed and Colleen and Josh agreed too.
-----------------
Joeys POV
Today is Kadens 4th birthday we r just going out to the movies just me him and. Daniel and hanging out no big parties this year.
------------------