Chapter 1

Gemmas POV
I snuck my phone back in the basket after watching The newest Miranda sings video. I love her she is my queen.We r not aloud to use phones or computer or any technology besides a television in the hours off d9pm-9am,so lol technology goes into a basket in Roseannes office.(Roseanne is our orphanage owner and she takes care of us).
"Gemma some woman is here wanting to adopt u. Get ur stuff together and get ur technology out of the basket"
Yay! Couldn't believe it I got showered and put on my favorite outfit black high waisted shorts with gold studded stars on the bottoms of them and a white crop top and then white and black DC's. I then gathered my stuff but as I was walking out it hit me.what if she was abusive like my last mom and dad.what if she was mean and didn't like me? What if she was crazy and tried to kill me.I wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes way and took a deep breath, I walked out and when I saw who it was I dropped my bags, it was Miranda sings !!!!!!!!!!!

Miranda's POV
I am SO titted off rite now! My stupid uncle said if I'm never gonna have a child then he is gonna make me ADOPT???!!! I told the weird lady who was wearing PORN at the desk I wanted some brat who was potty trained so she got me this one girl who dropped her bags on the floor when she walked out I was likes hat the heck?? "get ur bags in the car and I don't wanna c u wearing that PORN again she was showing off almost her whole leg and her belly button! And u could c her chestikle crack!!! When we got on the car my uncle drove us back and I told her to go get changed out of her porn and put her peasant trash away in her room. Ugh I am so titted off rite now I have a video shooting with my bae Joey graceffinina and his stupid boy toy Daniel.

Gemmas POV
Let's say Miranda is rude! She told me I'm wearing porn and go put my peasant trash away. Her uncle is creepy but nice he made me a room and he said Miranda is just angry at the world Bc she missed her daddy saddle time with him.i understood,kinda......well for Miranda.i was told to put my stuff was at so i walked in my room which was beautiful! It had polished wood floor a white rug in the middle and a queen sized bed with a grey bed set on it with a white fuzzy blanket folded up on top. My walls were mint green and my door and closet door was Aqua. I plugged my phone in and I opened my closet door exposing a huge walk in closet with a white stool in the middle of the white carpeted floor and lime green walls to my suprise there was a button in the back when I pushed it a shelve popped out which had a whole bunch of shoes already on it I pushed the button again and it turned itself around empty so I put the rest of my own shoes I owned before (which wasn't a lot) but now I have a bunch I pushe ethe button again and it closed I the went over to the clothes racks and underneath I found a switch I flipped it and both racks flipped around revealing sections of dresses, any kind,jeans,sweatpants,tee shirts,tink tops,crop tops,sweaters sweatshirts, and much more. I flipped the switch again and it returned to the empty side but I didn't really have any clothes besides a pair of sweatpants with a whole in the knee and an old mc donalds tee shirts so I threw them away. I walked out of my closet and Miranda's uncle walked in and said Miranda is doing a video with Joey graceffa and Daniel preda do u wanna join she wanted to know. YESS Miranda is finally getting used to me and I loved Joey I was gonna totally fan girl over both Joey and Daniel Bc like #janiel and joey is like so cute. I was planning on wearing a sweater and sweatpants and crocs so Miranda would really like, my outfit but I needed something to make me look cute for a 14 year old girl so I put on mint green short shorts and surprisingly found a Joey graceffa tink top too so then k got a pair of nerd glasses in an assessory box I found in my closet and put my hair on a messy bun a drawn but a pair of black converse on. I was ready to meet my idol.

Miranda POV
I can't wait to yell at Daniel and Joey I will get Joey back now I have a plan I know my little peasant brat Gemma Ike's Joey so imma use her to get back on joeys good side HA!  Maybe it was a good idea to get a child.

-------------------------AUTHOURS NOTE
Hey so I hope u liked this chapter this book is meant just to have fun and have something to laugh at I hope u continue to read as always stay classy and sassy little pigeons 😂✨