Chapter 7

Gemmas POV
Today I'm setting up Shane's dating profile on imbisexual.com (it's a fake website I just used it  Bc) me and him sat down and got a pic of him on it. We filled it out .
Age?:27
Name?Shane Yaw (aka Shane Dawson)
Job:youtuber and writer
More interested in:both really
Favorite thing to do:binge Netflix,watch YouTube,do my podcast show,hang with friends,film
Allergies:nothing
Fav songs/artists:Miley Cyrus,MYSLEF,any thing else really lol
When we finished he thanked me as. Instantly a man sent him a DM invite and liked his profile the invite was from NetflixandChill101
It said
ONG UR THE SHANE DAWSON! I love u omg!!!
Shane put
Thanks for ur support umm I would, offer u a date but I need to look a to ur profile fisrt
As we looked through it it  ha da profile picture of a man with dark brown lose curly hair and green eyes very tall and muscular he was 28 and his name is Grant Nedson he worked as a blogger and chef he is more interested in men and his favorite things to do was watch Netflix/tv/YouTube, hang out
Allergies:stupid people lol
Fav songs:anything catchy and Shane Dawson songs
Shane said he is perfect so we set them up on a date for tonight. Grant is gonna come pick him u
And they r going to see lights out together then go get Starbucks and Taco Bell.
----------------
Time for date
------------*ring*
Gemmas POV
I ran to the door and Shane was behind me in the kitchen so he could walk out I opened the door to reveal grant in a pair of white pair of short and a blue striped shirt. His picture was exactly like him I yelled Shane and Shane walked out and hugged grant Shane was wearing black shorts and his blue tee shirt.They walked out and at 10:00 that night grant brought back a happy no longer love sick Shane who was laughing and joking cracking inappropriate jokes like the regular Shane maybe tommaorw he will make a video I'm happy for him. Thank u grant thank u.
----------
Shane's POV
when I left the house that night I didn't think I was gonna have fun cuz I have been depressed and love sick ever since I got kicked out of Lisa's house.grant looks like someone serious but he is like me innapropriate, and fun. He and me got and the car and drove off to the the theater I relised how much we were the same ewhen he said I love horror movies my favorite part is the death scenes. I knew it was true love then. When he dropped me off he said goodnight queen I had fun and kisse me I kissed back Bc something felt right I knew we should be together. I said me too bitch peasant I laughed and walked inside as I closed the door I got a text from him that said really I'm the peasant bitch lol?!? I said "yes u stalker!😂"he then shot me text that said how about next week same day and time me and u go out? I replied with a yes Madonna!
I felt that I'm no longer sad and love sick Bc Lisa kicked me out for a reason so I could be happier eventually she may be evil but im glad she did. Now.