[13] Drunk in Love

You sit down in at the dinner table, lonely. God! What was I thinking? Omg.. You lay your head on the table, and let out a sigh. Your phone buzzes, and you look up. 1 Message from Max. You scoff, and put your phone on do not disturb. You get up and put your empty cereal bowl in the sink.

*** (Joji's POV)

Wow, I can't believe I just walked out on her like that. I feel so bad.. God! What am I thinking? I slope down in the couch, thoughts about her flooding my head. I have to go back. I get up and walk down the hallway to her dorm. I open the door, surprisingly it was unlocked. I walk in, my face flushing a light shade of pink.

"Hey Y/n I'm sorr-" I'm cut off by y/n connecting our lips.

I shut the door, and kiss back softly. She smiles and pulls away. I admire her beauty, before slamming my lips back into hers. My hands snake down her back, reaching her ass. Her smile grows. I begin to nibble on the skin around her neck, she pulls my shirt up and I grin seductively. I pick her up and place her down on her bed, and take off her shirt. She wasn't wearing any pants, just a baggy T-shirt that was now on the ground along with mine. I crawled on top of her and continue our make out session. I drew small circles in her skin, before lifting her up to unhook her bra. I discard it along with our shirts, and leave a trail of kisses from her mouth to the hem of her panties. I look up and she nods, I pull down her panties and kiss around her entrance.

"O-O-Oh, please Joji~" Y/n begs.

I slip off my black jeans, leaving me in my boxers. I climb back on top of her and lower my head to her entrance. I flick my tongue in and out of her, she grabs a chunk of my black hair and bits her lip.

"O-Oh my god." Y/n says, "I'm so close.."

Y/n arches her back, and lets out a moan. I raise my head to hers and place my finger over her mouth.

"Shh, or Max will hear." I whisper, my voice husky.

Y/n takes off my boxers and continues are make out session. I adjust myself in front of her entrance. I look up at her again, asking for permission. She nods. I thrust into her, causing her to let out a moan. I continue, my pass quickening. Y/n was moaning loudly, you could barely hear my quiet grunts. I quicken my pace, and pull out cumming on her stomach. I kiss her and get up to get her a towel.

"Here."

"Thanks." She says wiping it up, as she begins to put back on her clothes.

I did the same. Y/n climbed back into her bed, and I did too. She buried her head into my chest, I ran my fingers through her hair.

***

It's been a couple hours, Y/n is sleeping but I can't. I hear the door slam open and direct my attention to it.

"JOJI WHAT THE HELL!" Max yells, standing in the doorway.

Y/n gets up and looks at Max, I get up out of bed and walk up to Max.

"If your not going to care for her I will." I say, staring at Max.

Y/n gets up and walks up to Max, I stand back, but still alert.

"HOW COULD YOU! YOU WHORE!" Max screams, as he slaps y/n across the face.

I punch Max in the face, he lets out a squeal and falls to the ground. Y/n is crouched on the ground beside him, crying. Max gets up and pushes her out of the way, he attempts to throw a punch, but I dodge it. I push Max to the ground and pin him down.

"She's not a whore." I say one of my hands gripping around Max's throat.

"JOJI STOP PLEASE!" Y/n screams as she pulls me off of Max.

She rushes to Max's side and help him up.

"DON'T TOUCH ME SLUT!" Max lands another slap to her face.

"Get out, now." I say, pointing to the door.

"Gladly." Max scoffs.

Y/n is sobbing, I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, cradling her. I rest my chin on her head, and rock back and fourth. This seemed to calm her. Her sobs turned into sniffles, and I picked her up. I carried her to her bed and placed her down.

"Get some rest." I say, looking at her shaking figure.

I lay down on the couch, as my eyes flutter close.

A/N: Wow oko. Comment if you want this to turn into Joji x Reader cuz I can see that, but for now Its still Max x Reader ;). I hasss plannsss dun worry fam. sry for short chapter but me is tired so yeah.