Chapter 14

Sans' POV

As I lay in my sleeping bag the only thing I could think about was Frisk. Her body seemed to have the perfect curves, and oh wait why am I thinking all of this?! I never thought more of Frisk than a friend, so why was now any different.. My thoughts were cut off by sleep.

Frisk's POV

It seems like I am the first to wake up. Which is good because I can go change without any worries.
I get up from my sleeping position and go grab my duffel bag. I also into the bathroom and take out my clothes for the day. This had to be one of my favorites.
(Outfit Below)

After changing I took out my hair brush and brushed my hair

After changing I took out my hair brush and brushed my hair. My hair was basically straight, so I just did a small twist on both sides and tied it at the back of my head. I washed my face, dried, and walked out to see Sans sitting on the couch. Undyne and Alphys were still sleeping.
"Morning birthday girl." Sans said patting the spot next to him. "Morning bonehead." I greeted and sat beside him. "Well that wasn't very nice, was it.." Sans said pretending to be sad. I giggled before answering. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize how sans-itive you were." I said as Sans started chuckling. "Heh, good one kid." He said winking. I blushed slightly.

Just as Undyne and Alphys were waking up, Papyrus walked downstairs. "Morning everyone" he greeted before walking into the kitchen." Undyne followed quickly, leaving Alphys in the living room with us. I motioned for her to come sit on the couch next to us. She sat down. Sans turned on the TV until we found something decent to watch.

After a while Papyrus and Undyne called us into the kitchen. There was a huge plate with loads of pancakes on it set at the middle of the table. We all took a seat and before anyone took a pancake, I spoke. "Thanks, ever since I began living down here life has been amazing. I love you guys so much." Everyone nodded and took a few pancakes onto their plates.

Oh wait, Sans didn't nod, instead he blushed. For almost the entire time he was silent while the rest of us talked. I should talk to him later.

It had been about an hour since Undyne and Alphys left, and we were just cleaning here and there. Papyrus said he was gonna go out and probably wouldn't be home for a while. Sans and I nodded and took a seat on the couch.

"Hey Frisk.. Wanna play a game?" Sans spoke softly. "Sure. What is it?" I asked cheerfully. "Well.. Its called 10 minutes. I have 10 minutes to do whatever I want with you. If you make any type of noise you loose. If the ten minutes pass without a sound from you, I loose." Sans explained. I didn't really like what I had gotten myself into, but I'm sure he wouldn't let me back. As if reading my mind, he spoke "There's no going back now. Get ready I'm about to start the ten minutes." "Uhh.... Okay.. Please don't hurt me.." I spoke very softly. I thought he wouldn't hear, but he heard me. "Frisk, I would never hurt you. I just wanna have some fun." He said with a smirk. I nodded slowly as he teleported us into his room. He pulled out his phone and set the timer. "I'm starting it." He said winking at me.

*Oooooh Cliff Hanger*

Heh, get ready for the next chapter, that's gonna be something.