Love Concers All - Based on the Titanic

This fanfic is based on the Titanic(the movie) wanted to make a different fanfic story so there you go:-)

Love can be difficult

Part 1

London, England 1912.

Alisha's POV

I bordered the ship with my mother and my best friend Eleanor. I wasn't really up to boarding this ship as it would take us to New York City where I would have to marry a man I did not love. His name is Lucian. His name always struck me as a girl, but then again he is very stuck up. I am only marrying him because of my mothers demands. So you see my father divorced my mother a couple years ago leaving with no money at all. And Lucian is a lord for some country. "You seem rather.. sad Alisha?" Eleanor asked me. I glanced towards her and shrugged as I placed my fingers on the rim of my large feathered hat "You know the reason Eleanor" she ignored me and carried on walking onto the ship, holding onto the bottom of her tea dress so she could step over the steps to get on to the ship. Lucian was sat awaiting for us as we got inside. He was wearing some plain black pants with shiny black shoes a long sleeved white puffy shirt and a black waist coat "You look stunning Alisha" he bent down and kissed my knuckles. I let a small grin escape from my lips as I said "As do you Lucian" trying to be as polite as I could. He smiled and began leading me my mother and Eleanor into the main room.

Nathan's POV

"Thomas you ready?" I said getting ready to gamble money for the big ship that was take us over to America. "I will be ready when you learn my name is not Thomas it's Tom" me and Tom have been best mates for a couple of years now. Even though he's five years older then me. Our family once lived in England but after the war began they managed to move over to America and right now we need to win tickets to get on the ship. "Lads you have no chance getting these tickets of me" the man sat opposite me spat, messing around with the cigar in his mouth. "Least I can try" I said in reply. But really I new I was going to win the tickets from him. I was rather good at gambling as I've done it most of my life.

In less then 20 minutes I had won the tickets for me and Tom and only had about 5 minutes to get to the ship. "Come on Tom!" I shouted grabbing my bags and began running towards the ship Tom running close behind. We got onto the ship just in time having to jump a little into the doors as they where pulling the steps away from the ship "Excuse me may I have your tickets please?" a young lady asked us. Both me and Tom smiled and handed her the tickets. She led us to the lower deck where we had to share a room with two other men "Alright boys" Tom said with a laugh.

Eleanors POV

I knew Alisha didn't want to marry Lucian but I did not see why not. He was charming and good lucking. I shared the room with Alisha's mother as Alisha was sharing with Lucian. Our cabin was first class so we had a sitting area, a dinning area two bedrooms as a bathroom. We got ready for tonight as we where going for a meal with all Lucians business people. I wore a long red tea dress that fell to the floor, black shoes with very little heel and I let my dark brown hair into a neat bun at the back of my head with two plats either side of my head. I walked out onto the deck where I met Alisha. She was wearing a dark purple tea gown and her hair in lon perfect curls that fell past her shoulders "You look lovely Alisha" I said and greeted her with a peck on the cheek she smiled and greeted me the same "And so do you Eleanor" as we slowly made are way into the dining room.

An hour into are meal Alisha left the room saying she needed some air. I got up to follow her but her mother demanded me to sit back down saying "Give her some space Eleanor!" her mother was very controlling and demanding.

Nathans POV

Me, Tom and the two fellas we met in are cabin Max and Jack passed around the cigar as we sat out on the lower deck. I looked around as I've never really been on a boat before so I found it so fascinating. But I soon stopped as I looked up towards the higher deck of the boat to see the most gorgeous young girl I had ever seen. I could see her gorgeous blue eyes from where I was sitting, she was looking out to sea as if she was lost, alone. Her long brown hair fell perfectly in curls past her shoulders. She glanced over towards me and smiled. Which I smiled back. I noticed Tom waving his hand in front of me "Nathan, you will never get a girl that.. High class"