Love Concers All - Based on the Titanic 8

Love can be difficult

Part 8

Alishas POV

The life boat dropped the last survivours of the Titanic Sinking onto a large boat that dropped us of in New York City. I wrapped a coat around me, covering my head not wanting to see Lucian or my mother "Alisha?" I heard a girls voice, and then in front of me popped Ellie. I smiled and jumped up to hug her, letting the tears flow down my cheeks. She patted my back and kissed my forehead. Tom came up besides us, his eyes rounded in shock. "Wh..ere's Na..than?" he said. But I shook my head and then bit down on my bottom lip trying to keep the tears from falling, but it didn't happen "He's dead Tom" I took in deep breaths, and then burst out into tears. As did both Tom and Ellie. I had lost the love of my life and Tom had lost his best friend.

Years Later.

Alisha, Ellie and Tom all grew old. Alisha found a new husband when she turned 36, not telling him or her two daughters Rose and Katherine about Nathan. She didn't want to keep him hidden, she just hated talking about him as she would always break down into tears. So it was as if she had kept all the memories of him in a box under lock and key. Alisha kept in contact with Ellie and Tom whom grew old together having three kids of their own, Jamie Parker, Emma Parker and Louis Parker. But the both died of old age. Leaving Alisha one of the last survivours of The Titanic Sinking. But when Alisha did die at the age of 94 she died as Nathan told her she would, an elderly women tucked up in her bed.

Alisha's POV

Heaven.

As I closed my eyes that night I expected to float up, drifting through the clouds and into a heaven where I was greeted by god. But no it was nothing like that at all. Nothing what I expected at all. So you see The Titanic ship, or what was left of that ship had been found at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, and that is where my heaven was. It was like I glided through the water without a care in the world, I didn't need to hold my breath. I got to the ship, it was old ruined, falling apart. It almost made me want to cry. But then everything started to change. As if I was going back in time. The ship going back to how I saw it as.. how I knew it as. This Ship Of Dreams. It was like I began floating up the grand stare well in the upper class part of the ship, surrounded by everyone who was on this ship at the time, even my mother and Lucian. But he looked different, seemed different.. happy. Then right at the top of the stare case I was met by a boy.. Nathan. My heart was beating. Then I looked at my hands that had turned into wrinkles so many years ago was no smooth skin. I was me, the young me once again. And I was greeted by Nathan, Ellie and Tom. I didn't know if I felt sorry for not going up to heaven with my husband.. but I always knew that I would end up here with Nathan when I died. "Alisha" he said with a grin and kissed me on the cheek.

THE END. COMMENTS PLEASEEE? XX