Love Concers All - Based on the Titanic 2

Love can be difficult

Part 2

Somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean, 1912.

Alisha's POV

"Oh my god get of me!" I shouted towards Lucian as he pinned me down against the bed. "You are my fiancé Alisha you will do as I say" I sighed and kicked him. But he only pulled away for a second to slap me across the face. "Get off me!" I shouted once again, and yet again he ignored me.

I soon enough managed to push him off me and run towards the door. Into the halls where people could see if he came after me. I was wearing a long silk knighting gown that hit the floor and my long dark hair was natural curled in knots past my shoulders. I felt the tears flow down my cheeks. I picked up the front of my dress and ran down towards the decks. I hated my life. My mother was making me marry a man that I did not love. But we needed the money to get through are life. I ran down towards the back of the ship, the lower deck which my mother had forbidden me to enter. I stopped when I got to the back, my hands tightening around the metal bar. I turned around making sure no one was there. Then I lifted my leg up over the bag so I was free. I was going to jump.

Tom's POV

How did I of all people manage to get into the upper class of people section of the boat? I laughed and made my way through all the posh people that surrounded me. I obviously didn't look as posh as all these snotty people as I was wearing some old dark brown checked pants, some black shoes an off White puffy t-shirt with some breeches up over to keep my pants from falling. I smiled and adjusted my newsboy cap as people strolled past me looking me up and down as if I was a deer getting ready to be eaten. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry Sir" a young girl said to me as we both walked into each other. I looked at her with a grin, she looked at me as she would to any other person. She did not look at me as a piece of poo. "No it's my fault" I said taking her hand, bowing and kissing her on the knuckles. She was possibly one of the most gorgeous girls I had ever seen. She had he hair brown hair curly past her shoulders and her skin pale as snow.. but her pale skin was what made her more beautiful. She was wearing a long red knighting gown silk dress which made her slim figure stand out. "I'm Eleanor" she said with a smile. I grinned as she curtsied. "I'm Thomas, but you can call me Tom" she smiled showing me her perfect White teeth "Well hello there Thomas" she said. "Maybe you could come for dinner one night with me and my friends family?" she asked me. I grinned and nodded, being a little speechless. "That would be great"

Nathan's POV

"You don't want to do that miss" I said towards the young girl who I had noticed yesterday. She was standing on the other side of the metal bars on the back of the ship, getting ready to jump. "You do not get to tell me what I can and can not do Sir.. Sir" she said, her accent was sweet and posh. But I didn't mind that she was posh at all. "Jack Dawson" I said. Her beautiful face was stone cold, something had defiantly happened to her "Sir Dawson, you do not know me.. So do not presume what I will and will not do" I smiled a little and took little steps towards her, hoping that she will not jump. "But you would have done it already" she rolled her eyes and turned her face towards the sea, her hair blowing in the wind. She looked as gorgeous as she did in the morning even if she is trying to kill her self. "Have you ever been ice fishing?" I asked and took another small step closer towards her "It's where you fish.. in ice" I said "I know what ice fishing is!" she snapped and leaned towards the water. "any way when i was younger I fell in the water and got trapped under the ice. The water was freezing I could feel my body shutting down, and I'm sure that water right down there is going to be a hundred times colder" I took another step closer so I was stood next to her but behind the bars. I reached my arm out towards her "Just give me your hand and I'll pull you back over" it took her a couple minutes until she finally took hold of my hand and slowly turned around. "I'm Nathan Sykes" she smiled still holding my hand "Alisha Danvers" I smiled and looked down towards her feet, she was not budging "Your gonna have to climb back over" she smiled and nodded and began climbing over the metal bars. I placed my hands around her waist and lifted her up over the bar. She fell towards the boat floor bringing me with her. "Thank you" she said in almost a whisper. I nodded and got onto my knees handing my hand towards her so i could help her up "Could I repay you by bringing you to my dinner tonight?" I nodded and wrapped my jacket around her as she was absolutely freezing. "I would be honoured" I said as I bent down and kissed her knuckles.

Tom's POV

1 hour later.

"Nathan my boy I've finally found you" I shouted towards Nathan as I noticed him on the deck. He smiled and made his way over to me "I've just met this amazing girl Eleanor and she invited me to her friends dinner meal tonight think her friends Alisha" he looked at me a little shocked and then hit me hard on the arm "Alisha Danvers? Think where going to the same one mate"