Love Concers All - Based on the Titanic 3

Love can be difficult

Part 3

Somewhere ove the Atlantic Ocean 1912.

Eleanor's POV

I was rather excited about this meal tonight as I had invited a polite man named Thomas Parker. He was poor, you could tell by the way he dressed. Alisha had told me she had invited a boy named Nathan, and so I've heard that Thomas and Nathan are good friends, so this night should go down well. My maid curled my hair letting it dangled past my shoulders and applied the slightest amount of make up. I linked arms with Alisha as we walked into the grand dining room. There was a load of rich people sat in here, possibly the richest people in England and America. "So am I going to meet Nathan tonight?" I asked Alisha. But alishas eyes where all over the place "Come on sweet pea, I'll lead you to are table" Lucian said taking Alisha away from me leaving me to walk alone behind them. "Thomas" I said with a smile as he appeared in front of me. Well, well, well he washes up well. He was wearing a black suit with a black bow. His dark brown hair was jelled back so it was out his face. "You scrub up well for a. poor.." but i soon shut up after I noticed what I was about to say "For a poor guy, you can say it.. It's okay" he laughed and linked my arm, kissing my knuckles before he did so. "And please call me Tom" I smiled and nodded before taking him towards the table.

The diner went on for an hour, to be honest this hole blur was full off stuck up snobs who talk meanly about others. "So Eleanor, where did you find this.. This boy?" Alishas mother, probably the leader of the snobs. Tom glanced over towards me and smiled. "He was making his way through, to his cabin and we bumped into each other"

Alisha's POV

"Sweet pea, why exactly are these two low life's sitting at are table?" Lucian whispered into my ear. I glanced at him with a raised brow. I needed to leave this man didn't I? I shook it off my thoughts as I needed the money from him.

1 hour later

"I guess I'll be leaving then" Nathan said politely standing up an tooking under his chair. "Are you sure you don't want to ve coming out on the deck to discuss.. Business things, but then again your not into all the money grabbing things are you?" Lucian said rolling his eyes towards Nathan and kissing me on the cheek. I stood up and held my hand out towards Nathan as he turned into a nice young gentlemen and kissed my knuckles, but as I pulled my hand away from his he left a note and then he walked away. I sat down trying to hide the note from my mother as much as possible I opened it and it said 'Want a real party? Then meet me at the clock?' I smiled and tucked the note into my sleeve. "Mother may I be excused from the dining table I need some air" she nodded. I stood and hurried my way over towards Nathan. He had un jelled his hair so he no longer looked like a stuck up snob. He had taken his black jacket of so he was wearing only a White puffy shirt his top button un done breeches coming over his shoulder "So you want a real party?" I nodded as he took my hand and began pulling me towards his part of the deck. "Nathan, I don't think I am dressed for this sort of thing" I said to him. He shook his head as we walked into a room full of people that was not rich. I smiled at them all dancing. This was amazing, way better then those ball things I go to. He took my hand and pulled me into a jumping dance where I had to jump around the room.

Sorry for this one being short, I was in a rush haha please leave your commentss x