Starting out with a Bang

The questions and dares we've gotten so far are great! Here's everybody's responses:

~FallerFurever_Meow (Rainbow)

Hello! The name is Rainbow! You guys probably don't know me, and that's cool. I'm a Faller. That's all you need to know. ;3

Anyway, fanficjane asks me and DisneyFaller: HOW THE FLIPPY FLOP DO YOU TWO FIND THE TIME TO WRITE AND SERIOUSLY, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.

Oh, Okay then! *Taps chin*

To be honest, I'm not so sure. When I feel inspired, I try to use the time when I don't feel lazy, or when I have free time.

I don't like keeping my readers hanging on a cliffhanger forever. So, the readers are what make me want to make time. Just keep that in mind. ^-^

emoshun asks if any of us are Graphic artists.

I consider myself as one but then again, I'm not really that good.

OnlyKnownAsC asks all of us the following questions:

1. Do you know each other in real life?

No, unfortunately. Maybe, MAYBE I get to some day.

2. If not, how did you get each other's texting and stuff without making it open to the public?

Oh, hehe. My back story time.

Okay, so I was just normal Wattpad account, looking at books and such when I came across one of Hannahbanana2604 's books.

Once I was done reading, I looked at her account where she actually did an announcement about having a Kik group.

Mustering all the confidence I had, I asked to join the Kik group.

And that's my story! Now, this is my Wattpad family <3

3.Is there a way to private message people on Wattpad?

Yes. Yes there is. Just go to the account want to private message, look at the right hand corner and click on the three squares on a row. From there, there should be a way to text them privately.

Also, I welcome you to the website that changed my life.

Lastly, IMACDAuthor037 dared all of us to digitally draw ourselves GF style.

It turned out better than I expected ~ ^-^ ~

Rainbow out! *Salutes and jumps out the window.*

~DraconaMalp (Drac)
Uh... hi! I'm Drac, I draw and... write and stuff. Hi! Sadly my app refuses to show me fanficjane 's ask/dare so I can't quote it exactly. Basically, I was supposed to draw one of my OC's family trees and I did. Sevral times, actually before deciding on this one.