Ch. 6

(Symonè POV)
I wake up to a sleeping Lucas. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I'm so glad that we met back up. Our childhood friendship mean a lot to the both of us. And to think of it I had a kiddy crush on him. But puberty did him realllly well. But I get up being careful not to wake him. I get my clothes ready and I get in the shower. I get dressed and just let my hair out natural. I peek back in my room to see that he's still sleeping. So I go down stairs to make food for him its 10 inna morning so I cook waffles , bacon , eggs , & hashbrowns and look who comes downstairs to the smell of food. Fat ass.
Lucas: hay symonè *kisses her forehead"
Symonè: hay lu *blushes*
Lucas: food smells really good
Symonè: thanksss you're plate is on the island
Lucas: thanks ma

I wasn't really hungry after all this sht I got going on in my head. I've been getting calls and text from unknown numbers saying if I didn't have my boss's money they were going to kill me. I really wanna tell lu about my ways but I'm scared on how he's going to take it. Ion have the drugs to sell and I have zero dollars to go get some from some one else to get the money. Till I remember my grandma has a trust fund for me around $300,000 I'm sure that's more than enough to give him his money. So today I'm going to call my boss and arrange the plans. But the thing is I can't get the money until after my grandmothers funeral. I just hope he gives me enough time to do it seeing that I was one of his best sellers. Ion have my gun I need to get another one of those . ill just wait until I get things together to tell Lucas about that part of my life.

"Um lu imm boutta go to my friends house real quick." I said

"Alright be safe ma see you later."

Ion mean to lie to him but I'm really going to my boss's warehouse to tell him what's going on hoping that he's going to understand...fuck.

(Lucas POV)
Symonè always thinking bout some sht , always in deep ass thought I wonder do she know that I notice sht like that and that she can't hide sht from me. But what ever I get dressed to go to Alcapone's warehouse to give him his money.
********
I pull up and notice a car that looked like symonè car. I walk into the warehouse dapping everybody up then I get to Alcapone's office not even believing my eyes. Why tf is symonè here rn.

"Wsp Luke , how you feeling." Alcapone said. "Um I'm doing good , how about yoself." I said getting madder trynna figure out WHY THE FLYING FUCK IS SYMONE HERE RN. "oh I'm good young blood, have you met symonè she's one of my best sellers." Al said , did he just say "seller" what tf I'm upset rn why tf is she selling . "oh okay well here goes ya money I gotta head out make a couple extra sells I'll hit up later " I said then this nigga gone grab my shoulder fuck he want. "Wait um you and symonè here will be partners y'all my best sellers and y'all the savages of my crew y'all might need to handle some business for me here and there so y'all partners now and no ion wanna hear sht either of y'all gotta say y'all working together or its y'all life." I was bout ready to murk his ass man "well igh I'll hit ya line Al" I said

I was furious fuck was she doing here why didnt she tell me this important information I knew she was hiding some sht my blood boiling rn. I can't believe she'll lie to me man wtf.

(Symonè POV)
I was at Alcapone's warehouse we were talking about the money I would give him he compramised with me I was really happy. He's some what nice to me I think he gotta thing for me. As we were talking this man walks in and I look to see who it was only to regret that decision. It was Lucas guess my little secret is out. I really didn't want him to find out this way. I didn't know we had the same boss either. He looked so upset he looked at me with the most hatefulest eyes like he wanted to beat tf outta me I hope he forgives me I couldn't figure out how to tell him this I was terrified I was in deep thought when I heard Al say me and luke were now partners. He just left really upset I wish I would've told him now look what I've gotten into I'm leaving the warehouse I got in my car getting a text from luke , oh lord ....
Lu 😍💕: WTF SO YOU WERE JUST GONNA KEEP THAT FROM ME ? I CANT BELIEVE YOU RN HOW COULD YOU DO THAT ? WHY DO YOU NEED TO SELL ANYWAY YOU CAN GET FUCKED UP OUT HERE SYMONÈ !!

MonèMonè 😻⛽: well I'm sorry I just didn't wanna tell you yet plss Dont be mad and I sell because I need the money lu its quicker for me. And I can handle my own okay ?!

Lu 😍💕: yea whatever symonè meet me back at the house at 6:00 ON THE FUCKING DOT.

MonèMonè 😻⛽: okay ...

Lu 😍💕: *reads*

His ass finna chew me into pieces oh my god .