Before you start your day

øne
Cassi p.o.v
I woke up this morning. that's a good thing I guess. it's a dark morning. little sun, cloudy, kinda chilly; just enough to make me shiver in my shorts and t-shirt. I walk down to the kitchen. I'm greeted by my brother telling me to take my pills.
"I don't want to." I say to Tyler.
"come on, please.." Tyler responds.
"Ty-"
"for me"
"fine"
most our conversations go on like this, we argue but he always gets his way. I couldn't say no to my brother. his names Tyler Joseph. that's right THE Tyler Joseph. I'm his baby sister. today's morning argument? about my pills. i need them to function like a normal person. like you know a bit happier and less anxious.
"hello?" Ty says to me snapping his fingers.
"mm" I press my lips together and make the noise at him.
"Josh and I are going out, you coming?"
Josh. just his name gives me butterflies. Josh dun. my older brothers best friend and the boy I can't help but have a small, okay Huge crush on.
"give me five, to get changed."
"be quick, alright?" Baby boy says as I sprint up the stairs.
"what do I want to wear today?" I say aloud to myself.
I walk to my dresser picking out a pair of black skinny jeans with holes in the knees and a what my one friend calls a "hippy shirt" and run down the stairs after brushing my short brown hair (I call it my 90s mom hair because I hate it) and teeth. by the time I'm down the last step I bump into a tall boy with Pink hair. Josh.
"there she is, Baby boy was about you leave without you!" Josh says matter o' factly.
"was he really, dog breath?" Tyler says walking out of the kitchen.
"sure was"
"alright I'm ready" I say, "where are we going anyways?"
"secrets, all you need to know is it's gonna be.."
"SICK" we all say in unison.
we all walk to the front door and put on our shoes, I go for my classic black doc martins. while Tyler goes for his floral vans, and Josh goes for black vans. Tyler's driving.
"shot gun" I scream.
I look over and see Josh sigh.
"don't be too sad, dog breath."
///
SORRY IF THIS SUCKS