car radio

Lower cases are intended. sorry.
////
three
Cassi p.o.v
I sat on the couch and I layed my head on Josh's shoulder, we do this a lot but I love being close to him. it gives me the feeling that can only be described as AHHHHHH. if you know what I mean. like when you're around one person and I you feel like you could stay with them forever and not say anything but the silence wouldn't be awkward.
"Cassi" Josh says after a while of silence.
"yeah?"
"I was won-"
"hey guys!" Tyler walked in with Taco Bell.
"hey" Josh says sounding disappointed.
what was he going to say..
H EWA S GOI NG T O TEL LYOU HO WMUCH HE HATE SYOU
no, no he wasn't. he wouldn't have let me lay my head on him if he hated me.
H ESPLA YING YOU
no. Josh isn't like that.
YOU RE WORTHLE SS! SAY IT
"I'm worthless" I whispered.
"cassi? you ready to eat?" Josh asked.
"yeah, I'm coming"
we sat in the other half of the tree house where there was a table. we just small talked. after a while of chatting with the boys we started talking about tour.
"cassi, we were wondering if you wanted to come on tour with us" Tyler said.
"wait, really?!" I've always wanted to go on tour with them.
"yes." Josh said, "we already got you a bunk on the bus."
"oh my gosh, yes I'll go with you guys!" I jumped up. "I have to go pack"
I ran out without saying another word. I'm so excited. I've wanted to go for like ever. I ran to the car and drove home.
"I'll get the boys later" I said to myself.
I ran upstairs after grabbing my suitcase. after about fifteen minutes of packing I was done, and went back for the guys. when I got to the car I noticed the car radio was gone. again. Tyler's going to kill me. I'll get him a new one, I guess. on the way there I was fantasizing about Josh and I dating. I do that a lot.
when I finally reached the forest I saw two confused twenty year olds.
"sorry" I said embarrassed. "I had to pack."
"you couldn't have brought us?" said Tyler.
"I didn't want to waste anytime." I said with my head down. "again I'm sorry, and also Tyjo, we have to get a car radio."
"why?" Tyler asked. "what happened?"
"it's gone. again."
"seriously?" Josh asked.
"yeah, get in guys we're going home."
Tyler really looks like he's going to cry.
"sorry Ty"
"s'okay"