isle of flightless birds

føur
Tyler's p.o.v
I'm excited for tour, especially since my baby sisters coming. I didn't think she'd be so excited. I'm glad she's excited, she barely ever goes out. she only has like one friend. they're best friends her names Madi, she's the same height as Cassi but with dark long hair. she's friendly and she also plays the Ukulele. cassi walked Into my room and sat on the edge of my bed.
"when do we leave?" Cassi asked me.
"tomorrow"
"that's so exciting"
"especially because my biggest fan is going"
she smiled and ran back to her attic room. I was about to follow her up when Josh walked in. he doesn't have to knock because he's pretty much family. we wouldn't have it any other way.
"hey Ty"
"hey dog breath"
"fine then baby boy"
we saw cassi run into the kitchen and grab a red bull and run back up the stairs. we grabbed one too and went up in her room, we peeked in the doors and we saw her drawing. she was drawing Josh and I.
"hey baby sis" I said walking in. right away she shut the sketch book. she doesn't think she's good at art. but she's amazing.
"oh hey"
"can we chill with you?" Josh says.
"of course, what do you guys wanna do" she asks.
"video games?" I said.
"sure." they both replied.
after about five hours of video games and four red bulls each we decided that we should try to sleep because if we didn't we'd be tired for tomorrow. plus all those red bulls would make us crash hard.