Chapter Three

"Why are you late Mr.Richard?" Asks my Chemistry teacher Mrs.Blue. I could already tell that this teacher was going to be the bane of my existence.

She had on a yellow and green pant suit with a pink boe tie, her brunette hair was kept in a tight bun with two pencils intersecting through it and she wore granny glasses though that didn't subtract from her piercing ice blue eyes.

"I overslept." I apathetically reply.

"Be late to my class again and I promise you will have plenty of time to sleep in detention." She condescendingly refutes.

I left the conversation at that because I really did not want to spend my first day of school in detention...at least what was left of it.

*Ringggg*

I'm glad I only had to be in that class for fifteen minutes because that teacher is not only condescending but b.o.r.i.n.g as well!

I made my way to lunch, looking for Jen to no avail. I finally find her sitting outside on one of the few benches lined up across the front of the school.

"Fart face." I call from a few feet away to get her attention.

"Hey princess, come over here and sit with me." She retaliates as she picks up her book bag to give me a spot beside her.

"So how are your classes so far?" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Well, I've only been to one and American History isn't exactly my favorite subject so about as good as it can be. How about you?"

"My teacher is a total bitch."

"Well then you two should get along just fine!"

"Ha ha ha. So I have a question for you, how old is your brother?" I ask curiously.

"He is sixteen, we're twins."

I swear this girl is throwing curve balls at me from every angle!

"Christ Jen! You didn't mention that when we were talking about him back at your place."

"I didn't think it was important. We only shared a womb, not like we are identical or anything."

"Well, if he is our age...why isn't he at school?" I ask, sounding a bit more concerned than I meant to be.

"Why do you care so much? Don't tell me you are falling for him. He is no catch...he isn't even a snag."

"I'm not, I'm just really intrusive on personal information, you know that!" I respawn, hitting her arm playfully.

*Ring*

"Well, I gotta go." I say, rushing off before she could reply.

***

The rest of the day was pretty normal for a day at Johnson High School; a couple fights, too many announcements, and just the right amount of annoying students.

I decide to walk home alone today. I can't stop replaying what Jenny said to me at lunch regarding Luke and me having a crush on him. I mean that is absurd! I might be a bit of a thirsty hoe now and again but I've never taken any interest in any guys here; most of them are either weird, annoying, her both!

I walk into my house, throwing my book bag on the couch and I rush straight for the fridge. When people picture gay guys, I bet they normally see a toned pretty boy who only eats healthy food and drinks water and wine. Let me reassure you that I am not anything like that guy. I quickly whip myself up a ham and cheese sandwich with a bag of chips and a can of Dr Pepper.