Body Say

There was a girl wrapped around his arm, a drink in his other hand, soft words escaping from his lips but his eyes were focused somewhere else. Specifically, at the curly haired brunette standing right across the room, and what's the best part of it all is that the brunette was staring back and in the faint light of the club, Niall could briefly make out the brunette's eye color. 

"-are you listening to me?" The loud squeaky voice of the female by his side caught his attention, making the blonde man break his eyes away from that tall and delicious looking brunette. He focused on the girl by his side, having forgotten what her name was and really, Niall didn't give a fuck. She was probably just going to be a quickie and then he would be off to his girlfriend. The word made him cringe because Niall Horan wasn't a person who enjoyed being tied down in a relationship. Which explains why he cheated a lot. He just couldn't stay loyal. 

"Not really. Now if you will excuse me." Niall whispered harshly, removing his hand before the girl's waist and not even daring to turn around when she called his name out loudly, his attention was focused on the brunette and the way his legs looked in those damn jeans. Now, Niall was a bottom when it came to gay sex but he really enjoyed being a bit dominant every now and then. However, with the brunette he had seen, Niall was more than willing to bend over and just take the curly haired muscular man deep inside him. His mini self twitched under the layers of his jeans and Calvin Klein boxers. 

"Looking for me?" The slow and enticing way in which the voice spoke, each word carefully pronounced and the rough huskiness in it made shivers run down the blonde's spine as he turned around to meet the owner of such deliciously slow and masculine voice, a smirk taking place on his lips when he noticed that it was none other than the brunette he had been eyeing up earlier. 

"Guess my quest has been answered." Niall said seductively, biting on his lower lip as he took in the white, almost transparent shirt, the taller man was wearing, the dim light showing a bit of shady blur of the tattoos under the shirt and the biceps. It was all too very tempting for the blonde, and he just couldn't wait to be fucked senseless by this walking sex god with such killer jawline. Niall wanted to trace his tongue down it. 

"Mine too it seems. Was worried that the bimbo over there was going to steal you from me." The other guy spoke out, his hand reaching to wrap around Niall's waist as he smoothly led the blonde towards the dance floor, filled with so many sweaty men and women.

"As if that chick had anything over you." Niall whispered lowly in the taller man's ears, getting on his tip toes to the deed before allowing his hips to sway to the music. He turned around, pressing his back on the taller man's chest as he started grinding to the slow and tempting voice of Lana Del Rey. 

"I didn't get your name." The blonde yelled over the music after a while, his Irish accent coming out stronger after the strenuous exercise of moving his hips up and down a man's hard crotch. 

"It's Harry." The taller of the two replied back softly, turning Niall around so they were chest to chest this time. Niall could feel his heart beat accelerating at the way those eyes - yes, they were definitely green - were watching him. He bit his lips, keeping in the moan that was daring to escape from his lips as Harry continued to stare at him, long slender hands rubbing up and down his ass, groping it and squeezing it. 

"Let's take this somewhere else." Niall whispered, giving in to the temptation he was feeling. He knew he shouldn't be doing this but then again, this wasn't the first time he was going to cheat or even lie. He probably wasn't even going to see Harry after this, a quick fuck, nothing else, so really, he shouldn't feel even the slightest bit guilty at what was about to happening. So when they walked up the stairs and into the empty room, Harry's taller and well built body pushing him on the bed and lips attacking down his neck, Niall really couldn't ignore what his body's say. 

AN/ HA! A new narry. After into you, I really wanted to do something more sexual and humorous (in a way).

Thoughts on the chapter though?

Niall's character? 

SHOULD I CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY OR NOT ? GREEN SIGN (WHICH MEANS CONTINUE) OR RED SIGN (WHICH MEANS STOP)???

BEAUTIFUL COVER BY  @maejestic ! 

60+ VOTES IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP ON WRITING THIS! :P