Epilogue

"You ready to go?" Harry turned in the direction of the voice. He quickly closed his bag before hurrying to help his dorm mate Liam Payne, into getting his stuff collected. It was a bitter yet happy moment for all of them. They had successfully passed their finals and now it was time to vacate the dorm rooms for the new comers to fill in. They were no longer college students but rather, individuals with jobs. Well, most of them at least. 

Harry was yet to decide whether he wanted to continue living in the States or whether he would be going back to London. He had decided to visit his family and during that time period, he could finalize his decision and maybe, answer the few firms who had given him a strict time period to decide. It was a good thing that Harry was a brilliant student and a worthy candidate otherwise nobody would be so lenient in their hiring procedure. 

"I am." Harry smiled widely, his dimples coming into view. He couldn't believe that a year had just passed by so quickly. 

"I still can't believe you cut your hair off. You look so different man." Liam grinned back, huffing as there was a knock on the door which he had to attend to. Harry rolled his eyes, watching his roommate dragging his feet across the empty room to open the door. His grin only widened when the familiar mop of blonde hair accompanied by a rather grumpy looking Pakistani, walked inside the room. 

"Hey Mr. Lawyer." Niall chirped, quickly latching his lips with Harry's, making the brunette moan softly into the kiss. They ignored Liam and Zayn's disgusted expression and continued kissing, with Harry's hands holding Niall by the wait and Niall's fingers tangled in his now short hair. 

"I miss your long curls." Niall frowned, pouting slightly as he touched the now short brown roots. He had to admit though that Harry looked stunning with his hair all short and wavy rather than long and curly but there wasn't much to tug on now. And he was secretly missing the man buns that Harry would make to perfection. It was just so sad to watch him chop his hair off because he wanted to try something new for a change.

"They'll grow back love. I won't cut them then. How does that sound?" Niall grinned at the suggestion, quickly pecking Harry before helping him out with the suitcases. 

"Did you come here with Gemma and dad?" The curly brunette raised an inquisitive eyebrow, gladly letting Zayn pull along the biggest of the boxes. He briefly turned around to stare at the room. It wasn't extremely small but it wasn't anything spacious either. The two bedroom were separated by a study desk between them, which belonged to Liam while Harry's study table took the opposite end of the room. They had proper cabinet space so none of them ever had to complain about the lack of space to put their clothes and things in. There was a gap in the wall, followed by a large platform where they had earlier discarded their boxes and suitcases off to. Attached to the room was another door on the left corner which was the bathroom. Harry was going to miss this place. He had been living in there for years now. Luckily, him and Liam had been the only ones who never had to switch a floor or change rooms with the change in semesters. Harry knew that Liam's good relationship with the teachers and the dorm warden had a lot to do with that.

"I came here with Zayn because he was excited to see Liam." Niall rolled his eyes when Zayn glared at his while Liam just blushed. It was rather cute to see somehow so macho and buff act all adorable and shy.

"I-is that so?"  Liam mumbled,  biting down on his lips. Harry could see Zayn's eyes following every movement Liam made as he walked on ahead of them all with his mates walking further ahead, helping him out with his bags and cases. 

"Don't listen to Niall. He's an idiot." Zayn grumbled. 

"So you're not here to see me?" The bulky brunette asked, raising an eyebrow towards Zayn as he let a bit of hurt show in his expression.

"That's not what I meant." The raven haired man replied, flustered with the situation, making all of them laugh. Harry grinned widely, stopping Niall by the arm as he indicated for Zayn to march up ahead with Liam. 

"What's up?" Niall asked, smiling in a confused puppy manner that had Harry rolling his eyes.

"I love you." Harry grinned. 

"I love you too baby." Niall grinned back, getting on his tiptoes to kiss the one man he had continued to stay faithful for. 

AN/ IT'S THE END! OMG! I'M CRYING! 

A MAJOR THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO EVEN BOTHERED READING THIS STORY.  IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THAT YOU EVEN CLICKED ON MY STORY ! BIG SHOUTOUT TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS WHO BOTHERED TO COMMENT AND VOTE. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO AN AUTHOR WHEN THEY GET SOME POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR THEIR WORKS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! IT'S BEEN AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING JOURNEY WITH YOU GUYS ! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SO MUCH LOVE AND APPRECIATION. 

THE EPILOGUE IS DEDICATED TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS! YOU'RE LEGENDS :) 

OTHER STORIES OF MINE WHICH YOU CAN CHECK OUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT, ARE : 

1) IMPOTENT - NARRY (COMPLETED)

2) LIKE I WOULD - ZIALL (COMPLETED)

3) HANDS TO MYSELF - ZIALL (COMPLETED)

4) INTO YOU - NARRY (COMPLETED) 

5) MY SISTER'S BEST FRIEND - GIRLXGIRL 

6) JUST DIVORCED - ZIALL 

7) HIS FOR A PRICE - ZIALL (COMPLETED) 

8) OVERPROTECTIVE - NOUIS 

9) SEX ADDICTS - NIAM 

10) WORLD'S WORST BOYFRIEND - ZIALL 

11) FAKING GAY - LARRY 

12) RIVALS - LARRY 

13) BRITAIN'S HOTTEST COUPLE - NARRY 

14) NIALL DEFENSE SQUAD - NIALL CENTRIC 

15) LIGHTS, CAMERA AND SEX - NIALL CENTRIC 

16) IN THE NAME OF LOVE - ZIALL 

17) WHAT MY BOYFRIEND DOESN'T KNOW - NARRY 

18) SEX LESSONS - ZIALL (COMPLETED) 

19) HOW TO DATE A STRIPPER - ZIALL