Austria X Reader~ The Masterpiece

You walked down the hallway calmly as you did every morning while you walked through Master Austria's house.
You tip toed this time, because you knew he'd be playing his beautiful piano again and you just couldn't miss it.

You quietly made it from outside his door and waited patiently.
That's when you hear the first note.

"Beautiful." You thought as you sat yourself down beside the door and listened in.

You listened for the beautiful notes everyday, ever since you found out he could play.
He played them like silk, if silk could be heard.
He wrote a new song everyday, and you smiled to yourself as you took a quick peak.

His eyes was closed as always as he gently swayed to the music.
You giggled for a moment before his eyes shot open and looked around.
You covered your mouth and retreated back behind the wall beside the door.

You heard his bench scuffle and footsteps before you began sprinting down the hall.
You ran into the nearest room and peaked out.
He looked around confused for a moment.

"Hallo? Hallo?" He called out and looked around before walking down the hallway opposite to you and went inside a room.

You quickly ran into his music room to peak at the masterpiece that he created.
You looked at the notes before reading the name and your breathe hitched.
It had said;

"____'s Song."