Spain X Reader~ The Missing Piece

You walked down the street of the marketplace carefully as you carried berries and other assorted fruits.
You breathed in the clean air and you smiled at others as you passed them happily.

You were a little sad, since all you could afford was fruit right now and you craved for something different.
It was odd, because you felt like there was a missing piece in your life.
You merely shook it off as a feeling as you continued to walk down the street.

You hummed to yourself as you looked through the assorted fruits when something, (or someone,) caught your eye.
You walked over to the stand and looked down at the unfamiliar food.
It was plump and red, like a strawberry, but much different.

A Spanish man turned around and smiled at you.

"Hola, ¿qué puedo conseguirte? He asked in Spanish.

"Oh! I'm sorry, but I only speak English." You said and he chuckled.

"That's okay. I'm Antonio. What-a can I get you pretty lady?" He asked and winked.

You rolled your eyes but blushed, "Well, you see, I need something new. And since this IS in my price range and it's a fruit, I wanted to know what it was called and if I could try one?" You asked and his eyes widened.

"You-a never tried a tomato?! Here! Try!" He said excitedly and forced one into your hands.

You watched him bewildered for a moment and nodded.
You rose the tomato up to our mouth and took a small bite.
You gasped.

"Oh...my....god..." You said as he grinned.

"It's-a good right? I hand pick them myse-" He tried to say before you began to grab handfuls of tomatoes.

You smacked money on the table.

"Antonio, I just liked to say, Te Amo." You said giggling and he blushed.

You shoved all the tomatoes in your bag and watched him for a moment.

"You hand-picked these?" You asked and he nodded.

"Oh-a yes! Yes I grow my own feild." He said proudly and you watched him for a another moment before grabbing his collar and pulling him close to your face.

"Bring me to your house." You said urgently and he watched with wide eyes and nodded slowly.

"Good." You said with a smirk and...well.....kissed him passionately before pulling away and walked down the road like nothing happened.
~
"Wow." You thought to yourself as you munched on a tomato like nothing out of the ordinary.

"This is what I felt like I was missing." You said aloud as you looked back.

"I most definitely missed both things." You said and winked at Antonio before you headed back to your house.